• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Yamato physicals should be 760 TT

Base Yamato with Hao Infusion is 1 Petaton

Hybrid Form Yamato Physicals and Hao Infusion are 1 Petaton

I agree that Base Yamato should downscale from Hybrid Kaido, but to 760 TT, since that's still Hybrid Kaido we're talking about, so downscaling from blocking Hybrid Kaido's hit is worthy of 760TT.
Is that not what I said, which you disagreed with?
Base Yamato with Haō Infusion, sure.
Nah, Base Yamato w/ Hao clashed with Hao Hybrid Kaido at the end of 1016 (I asked Damage and Fireld, they said it was Hao Infusion). That's definitely 1PT.

How does him trying to kill Yamato equate to him no being casual?

I know you're not comparing the people who make Yonkou scream out in pain, break bones, leak blood, and claim that they dealt the most damage than they've ever felt in decades to Base Yamato, who in much stronger state was getting humbled by a casual Kaidou.
If you're trying to kill someone, why would you be casual? Like, come on now, this is bordering on dishonest

Anyways I'm with Mitch here as far as Yamato's scaling goes

Yamato: “You have always intended to kill me”

Kaidou: “Yes that’s right, this is not a family squabble, if you want to wear the name of Oden, you must be prepared for war, this isn’t a game Yamato!!!”

“Casual”

We even see in this image Yamato attempting to block a strike from Hybrid Haō Infusion Kaidou and failing, getting sent flying.

Yamato: “You have always intended to kill me”

Kaidou: “Yes that’s right, this is not a family squabble, if you want to wear the name of Oden, you must be prepared for war, this isn’t a game Yamato!!!”

“Casual”
How is this supposed to prove that he was not casual?

We even see in this image Yamato attempting to block a strike from Hybrid Haō Infusion Kaidou and failing, getting sent flying.
Yeah, cause Kaidou’s Hao Infusion scales above her Physicals… She didn’t use Hao Infusion there

Kachon, what Mitch sent shows that Kaido is fully intent on killing Yamato here. Why would he be casual if he's trying to kill her?
The fact that he contradicted himself the panel right after by telling Yamato to lead his country.

If he wants her to lead his country, why would he try to kill her? It seems more than anything that Kaidou is trying to intimidate Yamato more than anything.

The fact that he contradicted himself the panel right after by telling Yamato to lead his country.

If he wants her to lead his country, why would he try to kill her? It seems more than anything that Kaidou is trying to intimidate Yamato more than anything.
He’s literally saying “Get in line and follow my plan or die”

That’s not casual behavior

Also, Hybrid Yamato got hit by an enraged Hao + Hybrid Kaido, and was relatively fine besides some bleeding.

Like I said above, you can scale to the God Tiers without downscaling yet still be below them, like Law, Kidd, Zoro, Marco, and Round 1 Roof Piece Gear 4 Luffy.

Kachon, he told Yamato to either support him or die. Yamato refused to support him, so now he's going for the kill. It's that simple

He’s literally saying “Get in line and follow my plan or die”

That’s not casual behavior
Yamato expressed shock in her realization that Kaidou may actually try to kill her.

After Kaidou saw that, he harped on it, saying that he will in an attempt to intimidate her.

In actuality, he wants her to lead his country as stated by himself right after.

It's not that hard to follow

Yamato expressed shock in her realization that Kaidou may actually try to kill her.

After Kaidou saw that, he harped on it, saying that he will in an attempt to intimidate her.

In actuality, he wants her to lead his country as stated by himself right after.

It's not that hard to follow
Your extrapolation of this is far more akin to headcanon and requires more assumptions

The way I see it, Kaido's very expressed intent to kill Yamato and the fact that he used both Hao Infusion and his Hybrid Form indicate he was very much not casual. The presented counters just ain't near convincing by comparison

So yeah, 760 teratons in base and 1 petaton for Zoan Forms and Hao Infusion is what I agree with for Yamato

The way I see it, Kaido's very expressed intent to kill Yamato and the fact that he used both Hao Infusion and his Hybrid Form indicate he was very much not casual. The presented counters just ain't near convincing by comparison

So yeah, 760 teratons in base and 1 petaton for Zoan Forms and Hao Infusion is what I agree with for Yamato
Cause Hybrid+Hao is better than Base+Hao

She has a lot more versatility and abilities available with Hybrid Form, like amp attacks with ice
Tbh, I'd support her base being 1 PT, except her Base without Hao has only that one feat on that level so we don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back