• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece High 3-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always taken Blackbeard's infinite gravity strength as "I can pull whatever towards me with infinite gravity." this statement in particular is made when Blackbeard using Kurouzu. Kurouzu isn't an attack, your mistaking Kurouzu for Blackbeard's Liberation. Liberation is stated to suck anything with infinite force, not crush them with infinite force.
They both are the process from the same Devil Fruit, the attacks being different i dont think that it is a factor because while one is sucking, the other is destroying, but both are from the same DF which can make a infinite gravity process
Blackbeard has no issues with killing, and killing those Guards would have made the most sense in this particular scenario. Pretty sure if Blackbeard could actually use Liberation and Kurouzu's infinite LS for attacking attack people with then he'd do it.
Oh I didnt mean that he have issues with killing, just that he doesnt really need to use a infinite potency of gravity to destroy everything, but he can do it if he wants 🤔

They both are the process from the same Devil Fruit, the attacks being different i dont think that it is a factor because while one is sucking, the other is destroying, but both are from the same DF which can make a infinite gravity process.
They aren't exactly the same process, they both use infinite gravity to pull shit towards Blackbeard. They're from the same Devil Fruit but Devil Fruit's have several abilities that aren't applicable to one another, Crocodile's water absorption hax is only done with a particular hand, he won't absorb moisture I'd you just interact with him. Law can produce electricity and radiation, but those aren't applicable to all of his other attacks.

Blackbeard is never stated to crush with infinite power, he can attract with infinite power yes, but he cannot crush or compress with infinite power.
Oh I didnt mean that he have issues with killing, just that he doesnt really need to use a infinite potency of gravity to destroy everything, but he can do it if he wants 🤔
That's never stated or implied those, matter of fact we have plenty of feats to go against the notion of him using Infinite Gravity to compress.

I find it hard to believe that the lifting strength thing was accepted in the first place, typically statements like this are deemed as hyperbole, but whatever I wasn't there.

Technically something with an infinite gravity force would have an infinite GPE and therefore require infinite energy to hold it together, so yes, it is High 3-A, whoever were the geniuses who agreed to such an outlandish statement should have thought of that.

Technically something with an infinite gravity force would have an infinite GPE and therefore require infinite energy to hold it together, so yes, it is High 3-A, whoever were the geniuses who agreed to such an outlandish statement should have thought of that.
So basically High 3-A force is required to maintain black hole with infinite gravity is what you are saying?

Just gonna say if you start your sentence off with "technically." you're probably wrong about what your talking about.

Anyway I don't really care if it stays or gets removed, but his Darkness inherently doesn't have an Attack Potency to it and saying otherwise is ignoring the Manga. There isn't any High 3-A Potency to the Yami Yami no Mi. Not sure how you'd label any type of Absorption as "High 3-A." next we'll also label Intangibility as High 3-A.

Oh, yeah, when someone doesnt want to counter the CRT bringing good arguments and ways to think about a specific feat or statement, people tends to send memes/videos/gifs/posts laughing without even trying to debunk or counter the CRT, this is the main reason that VS debates are actually dying as nobody takes the thing seriously, which is pretty bad to a real battle board plataform such as VS Battles Wiki, I suggest you to stop with this kind of thing unless you are purposely derailing the thread with such no sense just to avoid debate a specific topic, this is really really sad, I hope that this action does not continue, if it keeps, I will need to take providences such as taking this whole situation to a report to the moderation of VS Battle wiki in the Rule Violation Report management thread, sorry if this is happening, but the truth need to be said, this action is really toxic to a peaceful debate which the whole purpose is to make accurate scaling to the characters while having fun debating, you are spoiling all of this, well, can you please stop? I am really sad that this is happening with my thread, I will never want it to happen with someone else, then why would I like it happening to my OWN THREAD? you don't see how bad is it? if you can't understand how bad this situation is, I hope that u can understand it now, I tried my best to explain my frustated feelings with the mock that you made with your gif/meme
This is seriously a very big problem with this site. Cognitive dissonance beats the hell out of a lot of you and as soon as your beliefs are challenged, you laugh at it.

You can just explain why he’s wrong, instead you sit there, laugh at his stance, and make a mockery of him and then sit there and wonder why this site is universally the most hated debating platform on the planet.

This is seriously a very big problem with this site. Cognitive dissonance beats the hell out of a lot of you and as soon as your beliefs are challenged, you laugh at it.

You can just explain why he’s wrong, instead you sit there, laugh at his stance, and make a mockery of him and then sit there and wonder why this site is universally the most hated debating platform on the planet.
I was joking lol
lol

Remove it then based upon reason. Saying that Blackbeard has High 3-A Attack Potency for an ability that lacks attack potency in the first place is ******* stupid to be frank. So Therefir is wrong there.
Blackbear's profile doesn't explain at all how his ability really works, nor does it explain why he has infinite lifting strength, it simply says he has Black Hole Creation (not even Pseudo Black Hole Creation, mind you), and then you ask why I think he creates a black hole with infinite gravitational force.

Regardless if he was, I wasn’t, this is something that happens commonly and it’s not like him joking means he’s wrong.
I agree
Blackbear's profile doesn't explain at all how his ability really works, nor does it explain why he has infinite lifting strength, it simply says he has Black Hole Creation (not even Pseudo Black Hole Creation, mind you), and then you ask why I think he creates a black hole with infinite gravitational force.
Uh can you reply to what I asked you?

Blackbeard's profile sucks, not sure who's been editing it for all these years but it's pretty poorly constructed so I can see your confusion.

But anyway i have a question, Blackbeard gravity Sould have light speed attack speed since its stated can suck light, isn't?

I'm not even sure how this is Infinite lifting strength or High 3-A AP as opposed to an ability to create a black hole. Though "Infinite Force" does indicate strong likelihood of being a real black hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back