• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece High 3-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a NLF....how would BB know that it can suck anything?

It's like itachi saying nobody without a sharingan can beat him.

Plus either way, is it even ap?

thats a NLF....how would BB know that it can suck anything?

It's like itachi saying nobody without a sharingan can beat him.

Plus either way, is it even ap?
Because he said that he can suck everything with the infinite strength of his darkness, which already is accepted as High 3-A in his profile, check his lifting strength, Itachi case is not like that, and yeah, its AP, as we can see that Black Beard can suck everything that he want with his darkness and he uses it offensively

Because he said that he can suck everything with the infinite strength of his darkness, which already is accepted as High 3-A in his profile, check his lifting strength, Itachi case is not like that, and yeah, its AP, as we can see that Black Beard can suck everything that he want with his darkness and he uses it offensively
I don't know why that was even ever accepted, wtf

8cbcba7714ef94b4a8750bc823954a33.jpg

To actually counter the CRT instead of trolling

I don't think that would count as AP, the lifting is fine.

And Ace never actually countered the force, he used it to his advantage to land a hit on BB

I don't think that would count as AP, the lifting is fine.
Black Beard can use it offensively to suck and destroy everything that he wants to with a Infinite potency already evaluted and accepted, why would it not be High 3-A with Yami Yami no mi?

Oh, yeah, when someone doesnt want to counter the CRT bringing good arguments and ways to think about a specific feat or statement, people tends to send memes/videos/gifs/posts laughing without even trying to debunk or counter the CRT, this is the main reason that VS debates are actually dying as nobody takes the thing seriously, which is pretty bad to a real battle board plataform such as VS Battles Wiki, I suggest you to stop with this kind of thing unless you are purposely derailing the thread with such no sense just to avoid debate a specific topic, this is really really sad, I hope that this action does not continue, if it keeps, I will need to take providences such as taking this whole situation to a report to the moderation of VS Battle wiki in the Rule Violation Report management thread, sorry if this is happening, but the truth need to be said, this action is really toxic to a peaceful debate which the whole purpose is to make accurate scaling to the characters while having fun debating, you are spoiling all of this, well, can you please stop? I am really sad that this is happening with my thread, I will never want it to happen with someone else, then why would I like it happening to my OWN THREAD? you don't see how bad is it? if you can't understand how bad this situation is, I hope that u can understand it now, I tried my best to explain my frustated feelings with the mock that you made with your gif/meme

Oh, yeah, when someone doesnt want to counter the CRT bringing good arguments and ways to think about a specific feat or statement, people tends to send memes/videos/gifs/posts laughing without even trying to debunk or counter the CRT, this is the main reason that VS debates are actually dying as nobody takes the thing seriously, which is pretty bad to a real battle board plataform such as VS Battles Wiki, I suggest you to stop with this kind of thing unless you are purposely derailing the thread with such no sense just to avoid debate a specific topic, this is really really sad, I hope that this action does not continue, if it keeps, I will need to take providences such as taking this whole situation to a report to the moderation of VS Battle wiki in the Rule Violation Report management thread, sorry if this is happening, but the truth need to be said, this action is really toxic to a peaceful debate which the whole purpose is to make accurate scaling to the characters while having fun debating, you are spoiling all of this, well, can you please stop? I am really sad that this is happening with my thread, I will never want it to happen with someone else, then why would I like it happening to my OWN THREAD? you don't see how bad is it? if you can't understand how bad this situation is, I hope that u can understand it now, I tried my best to explain my frustated feelings with the mock that you made with your gif/meme
I get your frustration, but it was obviously a joke..

Black Beard can use it offensively to suck and destroy everything that he wants to with a Infinite potency already evaluted and accepted, why would it not be High 3-A with Yami Yami no mi?
He doesn't use his Darkness to actually directly attack people, he uses it to absorb and attract people towards him.

His absorption hax doesn't apply infinite pressure to the opponent, instead he just sucks them in and the opponent isn't physically harmed at all.

However Blackbeard needs some form of Maddness Manipulation, considering the Guard's at Impel Down were losing their minds after Blackbeard spewed them back out, said guards are also used to doing inhumane sickening shit to the Prisoners so they've already seen terrible shit that doesn't phase them. Blackbeard made them go insane by only being in his Darkness for a few minutes.

I get your frustration
I was joking lol
He doesn't use his Darkness to actually directly attack people, he uses it to absorb and attract people towards him.

His absorption hax doesn't apply infinite pressure to the opponent, instead he just sucks them in and the opponent isn't physically harmed at all.
We already saw that he can use the darkness/gravitation to absorb and destroy the stuff that he wants to, from chapter 441, we see that he absorbed and destroyed the town with his darkness, which has infinite strength, which also will apply to AP merged with Absorption and Gravity

Me after seeing this

Anyway I agree with LS but I don't agree with it scaling to Ace

I was joking lol

We already saw that he can use the darkness/gravitation to absorb and destroy the stuff that he wants to, from chapter 441, we see that he absorbed and destroyed the town with his darkness, which has infinite strength, which also will apply to AP merged with Absorption and Gravity
That's a town Bern, not a living being. He can crush things like houses, trees, etc. But whenever he absorbs living beings we see that they aren't physically damaged, instead they're driven insane due to the Darkness.

That's a town Bern, not a living being. He can crush things like houses, trees, etc. But whenever he absorbs living beings we see that they aren't physically damaged, instead they're driven insane due to the Darkness.
To be fair he did say Object.... and multiple ap feats come off from the environment, but i still dont agree with this being high 3-A

That's a town Bern, not a living being. He can crush things like houses, trees, etc.
Oh I know, I am saying that he can use his gravity to apply a infinite gravity strength in the structures, which also counts as Attack Potency, as Gravity have strength
But whenever he absorbs living beings we see that they aren't physically damaged, instead they're driven insane due to the Darkness.
Then against living beings he just dont want to kill them ig? thats weird, because he doesnt holds back when its against non living beings, as we can see when he destroys all the non living beings that he wants to

To be fair he did say Object.... and multiple ap feats come off from the environment, but i still dont agree with this being high 3-A
A living person isn't an object.
Oh I know, I am saying that he can use his gravity to apply a infinite gravity strength in the structures, which also counts as Attack Potency, as Gravity have strength.
The infinite pressure isn't applied to those either, otherwise the houses would have been destroyed into particles.

I've always taken Blackbeard's infinite gravity strength as "I can pull whatever towards me with infinite gravity." this statement in particular is made when Blackbeard using Kurouzu. Kurouzu isn't an attack, your mistaking Kurouzu for Blackbeard's Liberation. Liberation is stated to suck anything with infinite force, not crush them with infinite force.
Then against living beings he just dont want to kill them ig? thats weird, because he doesnt holds back when its against non living beings, as we can see when he destroys all the non living beings that he wants to
Blackbeard has no issues with killing, and killing those Guards would have made the most sense in this particular scenario. Pretty sure if Blackbeard could actually use Liberation and Kurouzu's infinite LS for attacking attack people with then he'd do it.

His Darkness doesn't actually attack shit directly, the gravity pulls shit towards his darkness and then they get crushed. But it's pretty obvious he isn't crushing with infinite force, he's attracting people with infinite force using gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back