• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece High 3-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure how this is Infinite lifting strength or High 3-A AP as opposed to an ability to create a black hole. Though "Infinite Force" does indicate strong likelihood of being a real black hole.
It’s like how we give some characters lifting for telekinesis, but AP is unjustified

People who is in this thread, maybe I will be a little busy to answer all the questions here, the reason to it is because the Low 2-C Katakuri CRT that I am making requires a lot of scans, I hope yall can understand it ☺️
About damn time and 2-C* not low 😏

Well I don’t agree with this CRT but infinite lifting strength BB actually has a good amount of evidence and no anti feats. It wasn’t accepted for no reason and swept under the rug like some people are making it out to be.

Or gg Op is weak so wrong

This seems hyperbolic, inconsistent and an outlier imo, the Infinite Lifting Strength should also be removed.

Uh can you reply to what I asked you?
To answer your question yes, but it seems that Blackbear's Yami Yami no Mi is not necessarily a black hole with infinite gravitational pull (and therefore infinite mass) but rather an ability that replicates its effects.

But I also have a question, if his Yami Yami no Mi Black Hole works that way, then how can his "Liberation" ability even be possible? It says that he expels all the matter he sucked in form of debris, but objects affected by an infinite gravitational force would be torn apart at a subatomic level.

which anti-feats?
The fact that a vast majority of the feats in the series are way below it including from those stronger than him.

It being an outlier doesnt even necessarily deny it being H3A just that it is massively above a majority of the other feats in the series.

He stated even light cant escape, escape mean its move, photon move at light speed. Possibly Faster than Light
They can't escape because gravational pull of black hole is so powerful that it even traps photons of the light and they are unable to escape but gravational wave dont move and catch light or anything, they dont have a speed otherwise all black holes in reality would be considered as being FTL in speed but that would violate law of causality which doesn't permit objects from moving faster than light.

To answer your question yes, but it seems that Blackbear's Yami Yami no Mi is not necessarily a black hole with infinite gravitational pull (and therefore infinite mass) but rather an ability that replicates it.
Correct, it's bot a real black hole so I'm not sure why it's on his profile.
But I also have a question, if his Yami Yami no Mi Black Hole works that way, then how can his "Liberation" ability be possible? It says that he expels all the matter he sucked in form of debris, but objects affected by an infinite gravitational force would be torn apart at a subatomic level.
Liberation doesn't use Infinite gravity to crush, it utilizes Infinite gravity to attract both objects and people towards the black hole itself. As for the amount of damage, he doesn't crush with Infinite force and he doesn't produce legitimate black-hole's. He just crushes shit and spews it back out. Since he doesn't make a real black hole or utilize gravity to crush everything he wouldn't be turning whatever is crushed into atoms.

Edit: Seems like you didn't mean to reply to me.

To answer your question yes, but it seems that Blackbear's Yami Yami no Mi is not necessarily a black hole with infinite gravitational pull (and therefore infinite mass) but rather an ability that replicates its effects.

But I also have a question, if his Yami Yami no Mi Black Hole works that way, then how can his "Liberation" ability even be possible? It says that he expels all the matter he sucked in form of debris, but objects affected by an infinite gravitational force would be torn apart at a subatomic level.
So that means any black holes which is capable of having infinite gravational pull would be a High 3-A feat if user creates such a black hole and that it behaves like an actual black hole?

Good point.

how is it an anti-feat to his gravity?
What? I didn’t mention an anti-feat, just because it doesnt necessarily have an anti-feat doesnt mean that it should be automatically used.

Its massively higher then most of the other feats in the series which would likely cause it to be classified as an outlier.

Not only that why would it not be considered hyperbolic? Its not exactly unbelievable that BB would hype himself up making grand statements we know he has a grandiose personality.

(My mention of hyperbolic is not in regards to the light speed stuff).

Not only that why would it not be considered hyperbolic? Its not exactly unbelievable that BB would hype himself up making grand statements we know he has a grandiose personality.
Blackbeard has no reason to lie, he's been researching information on the Yami Yami no Mi for literally years, he has no reason to lie about a Fruit that he knows everything about. I disagree with labeling it a hyperbole, if you wanna say outlier that's a much stronger argument.

My good friend Ploz asked me to send this.

Infinite Force likely refers to the fact that black holes have infinite density. If it were a true black hole, it would have to have infinite mass to have infinite energy.

I find it weird how people are saying High 3A because a black hole in the series might actually function like a black hole :unsure:. Last I checked, black holes aren't automatically 3A or anywhere near that, so that argument needs a far stronger basis. Even something like High 3A lifting strength needs genuine basis unlike what was already shown

My good friend Ploz asked me to send this.

Infinite Force likely refers to the fact that black holes have infinite density. If it were a true black hole, it would have to have infinite mass to have infinite energy.
It's not a real black hole, Blackbeard's doesn't function like a real one.

Also could you do me a solid and see when Black hole creation was added to his profile and who added it exactly? I've been apart of this wiki for longer than 5 years and I can't say I remember a thread being made for that.

Liberation doesn't use Infinite gravity to crush, it utilizes Infinite gravity to attract both objects and people towards the black hole itself. As for the amount of damage, he doesn't crush with Infinite force and he doesn't produce legitimate black-hole's. He just crushes shit and spews it back out. Since he doesn't make a real black hole or utilize gravity to crush everything he wouldn't be turning whatever is crushed into atoms.
Though wouldn't infinite pull from infinite gravity in essence have so much pulling force that it would reduce anything it pulls to sub atomic levels before it get sucked?

Blackbeard has no reason to lie, he's been researching information on the Yami Yami no Mi for literally years, he has no reason to lie about a Fruit that he knows everything about. I disagree with labeling it a hyperbole, if you wanna say outlier that's a much stronger argument.
Fair enough, just seemed a bit odd to me but being an outlier was my primary argument anyway and the hyperbole was more of a question.

If it were a true black hole, it would have to have infinite mass to have infinite energy.
Black Holes have infinite density but I don't think they have infinite mass. The density thing is because the singularity becomes 0 so it looks like mass / 0 which ends up with infinite density.

Also like.... come on now. We really shouldn't be giving Blackbeard infinite lifting strength in any capacity. That just legitimately makes no sense.

Liberation doesn't use Infinite gravity to crush, it utilizes Infinite gravity to attract both objects and people towards the black hole itself.
Infinite gravity... the effects of gravity are endless and extend throughout all of space, they diminish as distance increases but are still present everywhere.

So how come this infinite gravity doesn't pull everything into the black hole? If it is infinite, its effect cannot be weakened no matter how far away you are from it.

So how come this infinite gravity doesn't pull everything into the black hole?
If we want to be technical then gravity is still limited to the speed of light. So while it would pull everything to it they would be limited to light speed unless it was also crushing space time into itself to make the physical distance shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back