• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece God Tiers and Top Tiers Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because your scaling is off regarding shanks and Kaito, and you haven't addressed a solution with all this derailment going on. Also what is the point of 6-C scaling off high tiers when the high tiers will change?
Shanks would just have the same justifications that are on his profile.

Current profile:

Attack Potency: Country level (As an Emperor he should be comparable to Kaido. Neutralized a punch from Akainu, and his duels with his rival Mihawk in the past were also said by Whitebeard himself to have "shaken the Grand Line" and he also clashed equally with Whitebeard, which split the sky as a side effect)

Would become:

Attack Potency: Island level (As an Emperor he should be comparable to Kaido. Neutralized a punch from Akainu, and his duels with his rival Mihawk in the past were also said by Whitebeard himself to have "shaken the Grand Line" and he also clashed equally with Whitebeard, which split the sky as a side effect)

Revising the specifics for that, if there's an issue on his profile can come next.

If Shanks can't be 6C for blocking non-serious attacks from Sakazuki and Newgate, why would he even be H7A? he has no feats that put him there, if his current feats and background (bounty, title, etc) aren't enough to put him as their equal, he should be Unknown until we have a serious feat from Shanks and someone else.

We have everything.

Damage, what's the conclusions for the God tiers?
If Shanks can't be 6C for blocking non-serious attacks from Sakazuki and Newgate, why would he even be H7A? he has no feats that put him there, if his current feats and background (bounty, title, etc) aren't enough to put him as their equal, he should be Unknown until we have a serious feat from Shanks and someone else.
Clashing w/ a Whitebeard white he had his Life support on. I thought I proved why his physicals would be relative to his DF, and this is the healthiest Old whitebeard possible

@Damage3245 by that logic Shanks Kaido and Big Mom should all have a 6-B attached with their 6-C. Im fine with that for the time being until we can get to the other threads.

That's fine.

Just double checking, I saw Garp and Sengoku in their primes scaling to 6-B earlier. Is that gonna stay the same?
Then Oden and such scale off the other Yonko, is that it?

That's fine.

Just double checking, I saw Garp and Sengoku in their primes scaling to 6-B earlier. Is that gonna stay the same?
Then Oden and such scale off the other Yonko, is that it?
Right now I think the only ones who should have the "Possibly 6-B" attached to them are Whitebeard and Blackbeard, via the Gura Gura no Mi. Everyone else should just be 6-C.

I am a bit busy today, so I would appreciate if somebody could update the profiles and link to this thread for it.

@Dr.Fix; I can't remember the exact wording of the discussion rule Calaca proposed. Do you have it?

What's gonna be Blackbeard's and Whitebeard's new justification?
Blackbeard's current justification is
Likely Country level (Scaling from the 3 other Yonko of his era, he should not be much weaker than them. He was also confirmed to have bested Marco and the rest of the WB commanders. It was described as being completely one-sided, and a humiliating loss for the WB pirates), can negate durability with internal vibrations.
And Whitebeard's is
Country level (Presumably stronger than his old self) | Country level (Created a tsunami this powerful with one of his earthquakes), can negate durability with internal vibrations.

How about this for Whitebeard:

Island level (Regarded as the strongest of the current Yonkou prior to his death), possibly Country level (Created a tsunami this powerful with one of his earthquakes), can negate durability with internal vibrations.

And this for Blackbeard:

Likely Island level (Scaling from the 3 other Yonko of his era, he should not be much weaker than them. He was also confirmed to have bested Marco and the rest of the WB commanders. It was described as being completely one-sided, and a humiliating loss for the WB pirates), possibly Country level (Has greater mastery over Whitebeard's Devil Fruit than Pre-Timeskip), can negate durability with internal vibrations.

Could do with a bit of rewording, maybe.

How about this for Whitebeard:

Island level (Regarded as the strongest of the current Yonkou prior to his death), possibly Country level (Created a tsunami this powerful with one of his earthquakes), can negate durability with internal vibrations.

And this for Blackbeard:

Likely Island level (Scaling from the 3 other Yonko of his era, he should not be much weaker than them. He was also confirmed to have bested Marco and the rest of the WB commanders. It was described as being completely one-sided, and a humiliating loss for the WB pirates), possibly Country level (Has greater mastery over Whitebeard's Devil Fruit than Pre-Timeskip), can negate durability with internal vibrations.

Could do with a bit of rewording, maybe.
Except Kaido was already stronger. Replace that with "far stronger than X-High tier".

Don't know why but the current wording literally looks as if it says that whitebeard and blackbeard are stronger than roger (from their 6B rating). If I am not wrong, the idea is that 6B is some sort of environmental destruction? Can the wording be adjusted a little bit there?

What about 6-C with environmental destruction?
Yeah, that seems really good otherwise I don't think there's any evidence that blackbeard is the strongest yonko and is actually comparable to roger of all people (which the wording of their rating seem to imply)

Don't know why but the current wording literally looks as if it says that whitebeard and blackbeard are stronger than roger (from their 6B rating). If I am not wrong, the idea is that 6B is some sort of environmental destruction? Can the wording be adjusted a little bit there?
It's only given as a possibility right now, until we get more feats out of Blackbeard (or flashback Whitebeard).

It's only given as a possibility right now, until we get more feats out of Blackbeard (or flashback Whitebeard).
Honestly seems kind of bs for blackbeard. With whitebeard, I can understand but even though his 3 day clash with roger seem to end at stalemate. Giving blackbeard the tier that puts him above all yonko despite having literally the lowest bounty seems to be a really flawed idea. His bounty is literally half of Kaido and yes, bounty system is flawed but not to this point that blackbeard wouldn't even put in the same league as other yonkos.

I guess we can leave it as it is now from Damage's suggestion.

@Nekron2 Their bounty is like that because they're been on Rocks, been Yonko for 2 decades, and shit on Supernovas casually.

Edit: This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back