• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Monke into drugs these days sheesh. :eek:

It's short for Narcissist
BRO HOW AM I EGOTISTICAL? I'm THE LEAST in this world. Monkey thinks drugs, alcohol and smoking dumb.
O1hi.gif

The term originated from Greek mythology, where a young man named Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.
😐

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

maybe only admire? But that's it... And not fully but sense of their own importance but more, that I'm one of the ones who aren't evil, egotistical, liar, biased, selfish and stuff and or I don't think like other humans so it sometimes feels like I'm the only one... 🤔🤷‍♂️ but yee... There no actual human I have seen that I truly like besides 8-10 people

I will try to get an update so there will be more unknown images/gifs people haven't seen 😁👍

Last edited:
Afterwards he said it would be 20 years before primary figure make their way into the new world and that they would be the ones to slay Kaido.

So it depends.
He had some information about the future, he knew exactly when it was going to happen. Tbh I'm not really a big fan in using this statement to set the scaling.

I believe all users can look into the future, one example being shown when Satori, a regular Kenbun user, could tell that Luffy can stretch despite not knowing about Luffy’s ability in Chapter 246. It just that the latter three can see further into the future
Isn't he just predicting instead of directly looking into the future? Enel has an amped version of Satori's Mantra and we know for sure he can't see the future, no? Actually, if i m not mistaken, their Mantra (and thus Kenbu in general) can read minds, so Satori's feat is just he reading Luffy's thoughts.

basic haki has intent sensing which will make the observation haki user always know what the other character will do or is going to do...

Isn't he just predicting instead of directly looking into the future? Enel has an amped version of Satori's Mantra and we know for sure he can't see the future, no? Actually, if i m not mistaken, their Mantra (and thus Kenbu in general) can read minds, so Satori's feat is just he reading Luffy's thoughts.
i would say Enel's Mantra Is quite bad... the only thing that was good was him hearing great distances

Question, do we accept tht most users of Kenbu can look into the future or just Kata, Luffy and Sanji?
Everybody w/ Kenbun can predict so well that it seems like they can see into the future, or at least know what's going to happen, based on the telepathy portion from "hearing a voice".
When Satori predicted Sanji's kick, Sanji said he predicted it.
It's pretty broken tho, as Satori could see the pain he would get from Sanji's kick.

Kata, Luffy, and Sanji can literally look at the events with enough time to do whatever they want from it (I.E., mold their body to dodge the attack).

Drunk, he has some of the best Mantra on the planet
no even close... start of timeskip luffy was better... Zoro has better... doffy has better... law has better 🤷‍♂️ he has good hearing with mantra combined with devil fruit otherways its quite bad

no even close... start of timeskip luffy was better... Zoro has better... doffy has better... law has better 🤷‍♂️ he has good hearing with mantra combined with devil fruit otherways its quite bad
NY7Xa5X.png
ukEHbQa.png

xf2LOq3.png
He could see somebody losing a fight miles away
9fAW19v.png

Everybody w/ Kenbun can predict so well that they see into the future, or at least know what's going to happen, based on the telepathy portion from "hearing a voice".
When Satori predicted Sanji's kick, Sanji said he predicted it.
It's pretty broken tho, as Satori could see the pain he would get from Sanji's kick.

Kata, Luffy, and Sanji can literally look at the events with enough time to do whatever they want from it (I.E., mold their body to dodge the attack).
Yes they can predict but they can't see the future, that's what i am trying to get here, they know what their opponents will do using info the get in the present (intent, emotions, thoughts, etc) not by directly looking into the future like Kata and Luffy.

Drunk, he has some of the best Mantra on the planet
Just range wise, otherwise Luffy's reflected attacks and his instinctive reactions wouldn't work that well

Yes they can predict but they can't see the future, that's what i am trying to get here, they know what their opponents will do using info the get in the present (intent, emotions, thoughts, etc) not by directly looking into the future like Kata and Luffy.
Agreed
Just range wise, otherwise Luffy's reflected attacks and his instinctive reactions wouldn't work that well
That works against everybody in the series, because Luffy had no intent in those attacks to sense

Back