• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

I WANT A UTA VS GAROU THREAD NOW.
images

It would be around tier 4. It wasn't warping universes, it was warping worlds, and since the OP planet is massive, it's around dwarf-small star level iirc.
I got it at 2x size of sun ,I calc the destination of op world it was solar system level

I watched the film twice and the feats of the film make me wonder if it will be Canon. Uta basically has a lot of useful haxs (Soul/mind-BFR, pocket Reality/Dream manipulation, pocket Reality, creation, immobilization, matter/Transmutation, water, Life manipulation, sound/music manipulation, social influence, Healing, Fly, body control, sleep manipulation, Transformation/Stats amp, Summoning Tot Musica and can merge with him/it, and likely more abilities + she has Soul/Mind-BFR and controlled 70% of the population on the planet and could beat almost anyone and follow them in therme of speed in the movie. Besides sharing her consciousness simultaneously in the real world and her world. Killing Uta does not take you out of her world, and if she dies in the real world the characters in the film were stuck forever. TOT MUSICA, the real God tier of the film, it is not physical, it is even more abstract, all its complexe existence and Invulnerability is the things that following : it is made of negative emotions, fear and other things since the history of humanity and needed Uta to free him and merge with her body. It is a gateway for the two worlds, that of Uta (which is parallel to the real world), and that of reality. he exists simultaneously in both worlds, and to interact with him you have to touch him simultaneously in both worlds otherwise any attacks/techniques of the characters will not affect him (he also seems to have a space barrier or something if he is not attack under this condition). He can merge the two worlds to end humanity. he is probably Solar System since his presence has filled the world of Uta with Darkness and thousands/millions of stars and he is also simultaneously distorting the real world, in addition to its statements of destroying the world in the movie files/databook. So it is to be taken seriously. Haki is also boost to a cosmic/interstellar (don't know the exact name) as they communicate and feel their haki across dimensions to work as a team. When Tot Musica was defeated the world of Uta was destroyed and the real world returned to normal (it was distorted with stars and dark) and everyone's souls were stuck in the destroyed world of Uta. until Uta uses her last strength with her angelic voice to bring them back. Uta seems to die at the end because she refuses Shanks' help (she let herself die because she took drugs to stop sleeping). Apart from all that it was a good movie session. But the levels are completely different it looks like another world.
It sounds alot like that tv show called... 🤔 legion I think
Similar things happened to him

For those who don't know, you can watch a translated sub of the movie in K anime (you know the one). While it's cam recorded, the quality isn't that bad, and the translation isn't too bad (at least up until what I've seen). It seems to be skipping certain parts of the film, so it's not the best one.

Last edited:
Unlike Gear 5th, they were much more subtle with En-Ō Santoryu and Ifrit Jambe.

Also yeah, Zoro combined Asura with En-Ō Santoryu.

I don't doubt strong haki like kaido's and all can resist Sugar's ability. We just gotta see it happen first-
You doubt? Wtf

Oh... You don't doubt

I don't think we need to see it happen when there's blunt statements + BLUNT SHOWING OF RESISTING DEVIL FRUITS

ANY OTHER VERSE AND THIS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN A THING YEARS AGO...

Tho... No one really been making a crt for it

KT did. Just no agreements that Haki resits 'every devil fruit ability ever'
We'll probably get it in the final arc since every mf on the face of earth is gonna be in that war
Kt ended/closed the thread because of how annoying it was... At the end tho there were kind of only agreements if I remember correctly

Final arc? What else can they show, say or do for it to add anything different then before?

What else can they show, say or do for it to add anything different then before?
They can DO.
We'll have encounters of OP df vs OP Haki to see how they interact. No one was gonna get resistance to space manip and spatial cuts until Law's fruit got negged by kaido/Big Mom

We'll have encounters of OP df vs OP Haki to see how they interact.
That already exists...
No one was gonna get resistance to space manip and spatial cuts until Law's fruit got negged by kaido/Big Mom
They got it before that happened via punk hazard and dressrosa...

Again there's nothing they can say, show or do that will give us anything that was different before, for haki to resist all devil fruits

That already exists...

They got it before that happened via punk hazard and dressrosa...

Again there's nothing they can say, show or do that will give us anything that was different before, for haki to resist all devil fruits
I'm waiting for a haki top tier to get hit by Noro Noro and ignore it. Or more haxxy dfs like Uta's but in the CANON eventually. Oda likes doing broken shit outside of the main timeline sadly

Read a while ago that the flashback with Luffy is canon as well but everything in the Red movie itself isn't
Including Shanks and the Elegia shit.
Tot Musica was in the flashback, so its canon as well

Including Shanks and the Elegia shit.
Tot Musica was in the flashback, so its canon as well
Yep.
I'm pretty sure everything in volume 4 billion is canon, since that's what Oda intended to be the canon info dump for Shanks aside from the story. So Shanks' haki stats, his title, the bounty, Uta and Elegia's destruction as well.

Back