• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Film RED

Uta has too many abilities- Sleep manipulation via soul manip, flight, illusions, subjective reality, extremely high awareness in utaworld, pretty much invulnerable in there too- Tot musica's even worse, though the feat definitely got blown out of proportions.
It wasn't merging universes
Just Utaworld and the real world
But Utaworld is identical and has a star in it-- so it's still a pretty OP ******* thing that in conventional combat you wouldn't beat since you can't even hurt it properly unless you hit it simultaneously from both worlds

Also, now I finally fully understand Uta's power.

When she sings, she induces sleep and causes the soul to enter the Uta world, and in there she can basically do anything she wants and is seemingly unbeatable. If you enter the Uta world, there's only two ways to get out, via Tot Musica bonding the two worlds, or It's sings a special song to let you out, although seemingly the second one might only be possible after Tot Musica's defeat.

And Tot Musica is straight up busted...

Bro I swear to god (Last few minutes so I'll spoil tag it)
WHY DIDN'T SHE FREE EVERYONE /THEN/ TAKE THE MEDS ANYWAY
Maybe she felt guilty about what she did, so she believed that her death was the only way for her to repent for her sins.

I've had a cam rip for a while that's pretty decent. Forward facing, no heads in the way--- I can link you >>
No… I’m still on ep 930 on one piece 🙈🙉

thx tho

plus I have my own ways of getting hd movies and stuff, me ok

there’s a reason why I have many scans/translations and stuff 🙈

Infinite???? In the whole film, it was literally only like the surface of the planet, LOL.

IMG_2080.png

Eh it looks like metaphor for me.
Honestly it can and can't be.
In the movie Uta has created locations that she never saw in her life and her music didn't reach (like the tot musica sheet cave) and we know she recreated Foosha, etc-- even the sun in the sky and whatnot.
There's concrete evidence she recreated the planet and the sun identically, but if there's statements that claim it's "infinite" it's also a possibility based on the fact that her world contains spaces she never intended to exist either.

Honestly it can and can't be.
In the movie Uta has created locations that she never saw in her life and her music didn't reach (like the tot musica sheet cave) and we know she recreated Foosha, etc-- even the sun in the sky and whatnot.
There's concrete evidence she recreated the planet and the sun identically, but if there's statements that claim it's "infinite" it's also a possibility based on the fact that her world contains spaces she never intended to exist either.
This is nowhere high 3-A. As far as it is presented, only the places where people heard her music, which is “almost all surface of the planet”. Her sky and sun creation are nowhere relevant to the argument. As I said, it is a metaphor. She also mentioned “some feats” while she is singing and all of them were impressive, but yet it was only a song and metaphor.

I love MonkeyOfLife. Dude just comes on here to spout weird nonsense. What a cool guy ngl. We need more people like MOL

Back