• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Not the whole crew but Queen is likely joining Neo MADS and we know King is at least alive and well (no idea about his location though)
Presumably he's still in prison.

I also don't know that Kaidou's for sure dead. I think him, Big Mom, and perhaps even people like Emeth are getting Pell'd.

swordsmen-v0-iq29wac87t891.jpg

1. Who were all the people who got Vivre Cards?

2. Does anyone know how I could find and read Guernica's Vivre card?

Mr.Go(at) clashing with Buso-amped G5 when

Not happening when he struggled against Drake and couldn't win a 2v1 against Deathbed Izo with Maha lol

Also, that WorstgenHQ guy is an idiot. He's really arguing that Guernica's card + feats on Onigashima proves he's stronger even though Lucci literally has better feats against a stronger Luffy and Zoro on Egghead. He's also claims there's no way Lucci could've gotten stronger than a dead guy since Wano ended. 💀

Last edited:
Not happening when he struggled against Drake and couldn't win a 2v1 against Deathbed Izo with Maha lol

Also, that WorstgenHQ guy is a diot. He's really arguing that Guernica's card + feats on Onigashima proves he's stronger even though Lucci literally has better feats against a stronger Luffy and Zoro on Egghead. He's also claims there's no way Lucci could've gotten stronger than a dead guy since Wano ended. 💀
Calling someone an idiot from a clearly reasonable assumption... Wtf?

Also, that WorstgenHQ guy is a diot. He's really arguing that Guernica's card + feats on Onigashima proves he's stronger even though Lucci literally has better feats against a stronger Luffy and Zoro on Egghead. He's also claims there's no way Lucci could've gotten stronger than a dead guy since Wano ended. 💀
Oh yeah Ik it's very nonsensical I just thought it was funny lol
Guts, Zoro, Brook, and Skull Knight?
Would be a great team up. Lots of potential for great dialogue, action and comedy there. Brook and SK interacting would be especially interesting given the badass skeletons with special swords dynamic

Calling someone an idiot from a clearly reasonable assumption... Wtf?
It's not reasonable lol
This is proof the vivre cards aren't very canon at all
I already suspected they weren't when they tried to add suspense to Zoro's Conq Haki by specifically questioning if he had it, this Guernica nonsense is the final nail in the coffin. Guernica could barely handle Drake but he's above Lucci who downscales to Luffy and Zoro? Lol.

well too bad they literally are and oda himself is insanely involved with them to the point he corrects them individually

Like it's literally the most canon you can get without literally saying "Yes, it's canon to the manga"
this Guernica nonsense is the final nail in the coffin. Guernica could barely handle Drake but he's above Lucci who downscales to Luffy and Zoro? Lol.
I can't judge that situation but a statement > your headcanon

This is all if the information is even true

Last edited:
Although I don't think we should use this Guernica thing as proof that the Vivre Cards aren't canon. If Guernica actually was the strongest CP0 agent while he was alive like his card states, then Lucci simply could've become stronger than him after that.

It's not reasonable lol
I already suspected they weren't when they tried to add suspense to Zoro's Conq Haki by specifically questioning if he had it, this Guernica nonsense is the final nail in the coffin. Guernica could barely handle Drake but he's above Lucci who downscales to Luffy and Zoro? Lol.
Lucci < X Drake I guess

Perhaps it just meant he's the strongest out of the ones in the Onigashima war?
Well, it does outright say he's the "World's Strongest Special Agent" on his card, so I don't think it just means he's the strongest out of the agents that were a part of the Raid.

But it doesn't really matter since 1) Guernica is officially dead 2) Lucci has better feats than Guernica

Presumably he's still in prison.

I also don't know that Kaidou's for sure dead. I think him, Big Mom, and perhaps even people like Emeth are getting Pell'd.
My head canon is kaido is def dead but big mom awakened her fruit and was some how able to survive with it.

Should I remove the stuff about Guernica taking a hit from Kaido from his durability and stamina section?
nah bro is him, if even the strongest agent is fodder to kaido then what about the rest? 🙉🙈

I’ll stop now 🐵 it’s like when people overhype … was just about to say deku 🙉, koby but instead it’s more in a way of overlike… like when “they” do with akainu kinda 😴

Last edited:
King
Lucci
Katakuri
Idk... I can see katakuri overpowering 🙈

• Benn
  • Zoro
  • Law
  • Boa
  • Yamato
  • Crocodile
  • King
  • Lucci
  • Katakuri
Would say something like that from what I know... Crocodile is just too vague but also has some very decent feats in marineford that could be Implemented fully currently

Realistically I can see Katakuri and king being higher, especially katakuri for being an awakening user, near adv arm haki, adv obs Haki and having con haki

(Lowkey tho Boa has better feats against BB pirates than Law, I think, so it's possible she can be above him... To many unknowns with her, feat wise tho.
boahancock__dress___original__by_monkeyoflife_di2mcpk-414w-2x.png

Oda pls show more of Boa, the top 1 girl monkey lover 🐵🙏)

Last edited:
Zoro
Law/Yamato
King
Lucci
Katakuri
I didn't list Croc Hancock or Benn because we don't know enough about them to really know where to put them (though I believe they're above King and at least equal to Law or Yamato)

Last edited:
Idk... I can see katakuri overpowering 🙈

• Benn
  • Zoro
  • Law
  • Boa
  • Yamato
  • Crocodile
  • King
  • Lucci
  • Katakuri
Would say something like that from what I know... Crocodile is just too vague but also has some very decent feats in marineford that could be Implemented fully currently

Realistically I can see Katakuri and king being higher, especially katakuri for being an awakening user, near adv arm haki, adv obs Haki and having con haki

(Lowkey tho Boa has better feats against BB pirates than Law, I think, so it's possible she can be above him... To many unknowns with her, feat wise tho.
boahancock__dress___original__by_monkeyoflife_di2mcpk-414w-2x.png

Oda pls show more of Boa, the top 1 girl monkey lover 🐵🙏)
fire render as always

Back