• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Since the clash isn't very detailed in the manga, feel free to look at the anime version, it's even more clear how comparable they are.

should be a little more smaller since otherwise it would mean sanji got hit the hardest and flew out faster than the rest 🙈
Baby5-Her.png

This kinda more accurate now 🐵, I was thinking of trying to make crossover manga panels but... 😶‍🌫️🙈

There's a pretty clear line of scaling putting Jack over Perospero

Perospero nearly loses to two Sulongs and is bailed out by the moon getting covered

Jack Bulldozes his way through like 5 or more of them including the elite warriors of the Minks that Carrot admits inferiority to (the gorilla, the lion, and the deer)

Perospero is at best relative to or slightly stronger than mortally wounded versions of Jack, Neko, and Inu.
Which still puts him over the Tobi Roppo according to Jack himself.

As a Katakuri truther, I will not accept the false "Jask=Perospero" BS

Perospero is at best relative to or slightly stronger than mortally wounded versions of Jack, Neko, and Inu.
Which still puts him over the Tobi Roppo according to Jack himself.
Did Jack say the Tobiroppo couldn't beat Nekomamushi and Inuarashi after they'd fought Kaidou and Kanjuro?

I'm pretty sure he only said they couldn't beat the 8 Scabbards and Izou at once after they'd fought Kaidou.

Did Jack say the Tobiroppo couldn't beat Nekomamushi and Inuarashi after they'd fought Kaidou and Kanjuro?

I'm pretty sure he only said they couldn't beat the 8 Scabbards and Izou at once after they'd fought Kaidou.
He specifically pictures Neko and Inu in his mind iirc.

What does that have to do with height?
Since there wouldn't be any reason to revise its height that much unless it meant something... Like being included in the story more

I'm going to assume it might be around Elbaf 🤔, or maybe at the end of Egghead/start of Elbaf, where it could possibly interact with Luffy

Since there wouldn't be any reason to revise its height that much unless it meant something... Like being included in the story more

I'm going to assume it might be around Elbaf 🤔, or maybe at the end of Egghead/start of Elbaf, where it could possibly interact with Luffy
Zunesha's definitely coming back, yeah.

Pretty clearly biased. Katakuri obviously doesn't lose to Ulti, but it's disingenuous to say that Perospero is relative to Jack for beating a heavily injured base Nekomamushi when the same Perospero was going to die to a Sulong Carrot and Wanda while Jack solo'd and entire army of Sulong Minks stronger then them.
Wasn't Jack fighting the Minks along side his own army of Gifters and with one of the Numbers? And while he personally defeat a them the combine power of a Sulong Inuarashi and Sulong Nekomamushi was simply too much for him.

Even back at Zoe Jack wasn't solo'd either, the Minks where still holding their ground for days again Jack and his crewmates, and that with only half of their strength since Inuarashi and Nekomamushi where switching between day and night, and that without their Sulong forms, and he had to rely of Caesar's gas to win.

Also where did you get the idea that Carrot and Wanda are the weakest Minks? Wanda and where members of Inuarashi's Musketeers which does indicate that they were pretty strong at their own, with Carrot end up becoming the new ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom (thought i do she didn't fully earn it since she got defeated by Perospero).

Also remember that when Perospero fought Nekomamushi he had already took quite a beating before against Wanda and Carrot and despite that he was able to fought a Sulong Nekomamushi for a while, long enough that Nekomamushi return to his base form where Perospero was now the one overpower him, which does actually mirror Jack vs Inuarashi.

Now, i don't think that this its enough proof that Perospero and Jack are trully relative, but it does indicate that Perospero seen much stronger than the Tobiroppo and since the Big Mom's Sweet Commanders supposedly stronger than him, it may suggest that Katakuri hasn't been power cliffed, not as much as we think.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that Perospero was also able to harm Monster Point Chopper, the same Chopper that everyone agree that legitimate downscale to Queen making him 6-A, potentially 5-C.

He also contradicted some of his arguments at several points. For example, he said that a holding back base Raid Luffy was far superior to Ulti, but then right after goes on to say that Katakuri > Ace ~ Yamato > Ulti > Base Luffy. It makes no sense.
I'm pretty sure he never directly stated that Katakuri is stronger than Yamato, and for Ulti he did say that only in her Zoen Form she was able to grip Base Luffy in place and that her headbutts didn't male any significant damage, if anything he made it clear that Ulti shouldn't scale to Luffy.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he never directly stated that Katakuri is stronger than Yamato, and for Ulti he did say that only in her Zoen Form she was able to grip Base Luffy in place and that her headbutts didn't male any significant damage, if anything he made it clear that Ulti shouldn't scale to Luffy.
Who is he? Monkeman?

Ohh the video, nevermind 🙈

Even back at Zoe Jack wasn't solo'd either, the Minks where still holding their ground for days again Jack and his crewmates, and that with only half of their strength since Inuarashi and Nekomamushi where switching between day and night, and that without their Sulong forms, and he had to rely of Caesar's gas to win.
Yeah, they were switching out. Meaning they had nearly 12-hour rest periods in between.

Depending on how you scale Pre-Wano stuff, it's actually possible to get Katakuri pretty close to Admiral level (depends mostly on how much you value attacks that were aimed at fodder).
I seriously doubt you can get Katakuri to near admiral when everything else suggest that yonko commanders are in general inferior to admirals, just like how admirals are in general inferior to emperors.

Mihawk, Marco, Zoro, and Kuzan:
Mihawk and Kuzan are the clear exceptions, including Benn and possibly Zoro.

Marco could keep up with King and Queen but he eventually got overwhelmed when Aramaki easily deal with them, and even if you think that King and Queen were weakened, is not like him or Jozu did much against Kizaru or Aokiji back in Marineford.

Mihawk and Kuzan are the clear exceptions, including Benn and possibly Zoro.
SHIT, I forgot Benn "Databook" Beckman.
Marco could keep up with King and Queen but he eventually got overwhelmed
Not really, he just let the other guys take care of it.
when Aramaki easily deal with them, and even if you think that King and Queen were weakened,
They were, if you check the anime, Queen dropped out of Hybrid form after 1 attack and they were stated to be weakened. Going off the manga alone, even the Scabbards weren't done healing.
is not like him or Jozu did much against Kizaru or Aokiji back in Marineford.
Marco was stated to be even with them in a databook, and he sent Aokiji flying with a kick from his normal-ass human leg.

Back