• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Blocking a laser beam is a feat against another top-tier bro 🫡.
And he still got pierced by another at the same time
💀
Kizaru is NOT Issho or Aramaki. I only had them up high in my list because "Admiral Tax" makes them stronger than Garp and Sengoku (which imo is bs), but I have no real counter to it right now.
I have them all relative though Kizaru may win extreme diff due to higher speed.

Blocking a laser beam is a feat against another top-tier bro 🫡.
They're not going to understand.

They're stuck in the early 1000's when we're literally a hundred chapters later and Sanji has:

Defeated a Seraphim
Harmed a Flame On Seraphim
Deflected the same attack that clashed with Gear 4 Luffy
Deflected an attack from Saturn

All in the span of like 2 hours and is currently unharmed 😭 😭

On the topic of this, how badly did Sanji whoop S-Shark that he made Bonney think "This guy is VERY strong" after witnessing them fight 😭

For reference this was the last two pages we saw of their fight. It was never close. Sanji gave bro a lesson about the power of love. My goat
Let's not forget this too

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_7.36.34_PM.png

"No feats against a top tier" my ass

What happened to no feats against a top tier? Why are they relative when Issho and Aramaki have done pretty much nothing?
Because that's just how the Admirals are. There's nothing that says one is decisively stronger than the other right now.
Even Kizaru beating them due to superior speed may not be true, they may have something above him in another stat that lets them get an edge as well, we don't know that for sure right now.
So for now I'm not going to put any of them above the others.

On the topic of this, how badly did Sanji whoop S-Shark that he made Bonney think "This guy is VERY strong" after witnessing them fight 😭

For reference this was the last two pages we saw of their fight. It was never close. Sanji gave bro a lesson about the power of love. My goat
I didn't pay attention to this or to the other Seraphim defeats because they were all trapped in bubbles instead of legitimately beaten.
I don't consider that a real feat for Sanji, Zoro, or Luffy.

zjwrvDX.png

I still find it funny that he bitched her beam like this and then sent her flying into a boulder.
Kaidou is truly him
Is Sanji bleeding?
Sanji fans ignoring that he couldn't keep up with two beams while Luffy was parrying like 4 and comparing them is so ******* funny man

Sanji fans ignoring that he couldn't keep up with two beams while Luffy was parrying like 4 and comparing them is so ******* funny man
What I find funny is that you're comparing the speed of a serious Snakeman Luffy to a Sanji not using ANY of his amps 😭😭😭

Like literally the only thing we're commending Sanji for his for deflecting a laser that clashed with Luffy and you're bringing out random shit that no one is denying.

Obviously Sanji at his slowest is slower than Luffy at his fastest. Where is the point of contention?

How strong do you all think Kuma is? I personally thing he's probably stronger than Zoro and Sanji for sure, but probably weaker than their best amps.

What I find funny is that you're comparing the speed of a serious Snakeman Luffy to a Sanji not using ANY of his amps 😭😭😭

Like literally the only thing we're commending Sanji for his for deflecting a laser that clashed with Luffy and you're bringing out random shit that no one is denying.

Obviously Sanji at his slowest is slower than Luffy at his fastest. Where is the point of contention?
No, YOU'RE comparing the speed of them, I was never delusional enough to think Sanji could do anything on the level of Snakeman Luffy.

How strong do you all think Kuma is? I personally thing he's probably stronger than Zoro and Sanji for sure, but probably weaker than their best amps.
Basically what you said.
Imo bloodlusted prime Kuma is above Sanji and very slightly below Zoro (ACoA+ACoC is too much even for Kuma)

Well like you said he used his DF to amp it.
And he was just sensing people. He wasn't holding up a shit ton of rubble ranging from a whole country to the country's shore while completely blind like Issho was.

💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
Anyway I honestly believe this is the best base CoO feat so far
0798-012.png
0800-008.png
Wait wtf your right??? Idk why I’m just realizing this but he has to individually lift up all the rubble completely ignoring all that other shit, well I guess being unable to see would make you have some amazing observation.

Hard to say how strong Kuma is since the only thing he's done is attack Saturn. He's gonna have to do a lot more than that punch for me to consider him above Zoro. And I'm on the fence about Sanji.

Back