• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ace gets bodied. He literally can't do anything to Queen.

His flames get blocked out by Queen's Haki
He gets rolled by invisible abilities, heat resistance, endurance, and emotional damage.
iirc Ace has more layers than Sanji meaning he has more than Queen and y'know what that means.

Did about as well as Marco did against a Yonko, but did notably worse against that Yonko than the likes of Zoro, Law, Kidd, and Yamato.
Which is why I have him on the same tier as Marco, just lower due to Marco's devil fruit being objectively better and giving him the advantage in several categories.

Layers of buso?

What is this based on?

Average Haki < Sabaody Ace's Haki < Ace's Haki
Average Haki < BoTS Sanji Haki < Onigashima Sanji Haki ~ Queen's Haki
Average Haki < Draw's Haki ~ Sabaody Ace's Haki < Stronger Ace's Haki < Ace Novel Jinbe's Haki < Current Jinbe's Haki < Akainu's Haki < WB's Haki (6 Layers example)

Based of KT's Buso Layered Haki

AOAiU9QDNcAXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This is mine
I will explain everything on this list.
For example, reason Franky is above Lucci but not Katakuri is because he literally can't hurt Katakuri but has options to injure Lucci ( i.e Radical Beam ).
I probably made some mistakes.

AOAiU9QDNcAXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This is mine
I will explain everything on this list.
For example, reason Franky is above Lucci but not Katakuri is because he literally can't hurt Katakuri but has options to injure Lucci ( i.e Radical Beam ).
I probably made some mistakes.
Asides from your anti-Lucci agenda and Kidd nerfing, this seems right.

Back