• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Literally the same situation as Hawkins and Killer.

Anyways, Lucci did fight evenly with Zoro. He fought evenly with a that lowered his level to draw out the fight for whatever reason.

This. A Zoro that was barely giving his all fought equally with Awakened Lucci for chapters until Zoro took him

Nah bro he couldn't even knock Lucci out

I'm gonna keep pushing this because it's hilarious to watch Zoro fans and Lucci haters alike lose their shit
Neither could Luffy

Doesn't matter anyway when it was literally confirmed Zoro won the fight and Lucci couldn't continue. So you're supporting a hopeless cause.

That's crazy
IWTyK8z.png

12yo learning Coa and using it b4 even robin can is wild ngl
Every time y'all bring it up somebody using haki before Robin, who trained with literal haki users for 2 years and only learned what haki was and not how to actually use it despite us getting a flashback of Sabo and Koala being worried about her safety after she left them, you just make me want to go to Japan and cuss Oda out in angry Engrish even more. :mad:

The world would be a better place if people just accepted that Lucci has High 6-A/5-C scaling (or whatever tier the god tiers end up scaling to since it always seems to change)

Only reason people deny it is "I-It's LUCCI! That's impossible!" So... agendas

The world would be a better place if people just accepted that Lucci has High 6-A/5-C scaling (or whatever tier the god tiers end up scaling to since it always seems to change)

Only reason people deny it is "I-It's LUCCI! That's impossible!" So... agendas
Dude, I'm one of the biggest defenders of Lucci's High 5-A/5-C scaling on this site and at least agree with you there. I was just responding to that shit you were saying about Zoro lol.

Did I miss something? Did someone suggest he should be downscaled lower than that or something?

Dude, I'm one of the biggest defenders of Lucci's High 5-A/5-C scaling on this site and at least agree with you there. I was just responding to that shit you were saying about Zoro lol.

Did I miss something? Did someone suggest he should be downscaled lower than that or something?
I've seen some people say he shouldn't even scale to that so I'm very wary of anyone dismissing Lucci's feats

That's the crowd I wanted to piss off lol

A character can still be in the same tier range as someone far stronger than them, don't know why people can't comprehend it
I think people also just don't want to admit that Lucci has good feats like straight up clashing with Gear 5 Luffy

And being real, the reason people don't want to admit that is because of agendas. Agenda Piece is unironically real lmao

A character can still be in the same tier range as someone far stronger than them, don't know why people can't comprehend it
I think it's just weird because, from the end of the fight (and from Zoro's own words), it seems like he could always just low diff him the moment he gets serious about the fight.
So it feels like Lucci downscaling from Zoro and Luffy is dumb.

I think it's just weird because, from the end of the fight (and from Zoro's own words), it seems like he could always just low diff him the moment he gets serious about the fight.
Low-diffing someone isn't an automatic ban from being in the same tier though. I could go up to some random healthy guy and low diff them. Sure, I might get arrested, but it's not like that guy isn't normal human level anymore.

The alternative is him not scaling at all which makes even less sense because then he'd just die in one hit
This is Oda, he's not gonna have Lucci die in one hit. But he did look like a damned zombie after it
1111-004.png

Like, I knew he'd lose, and I was praying on his downfall, but this was just crazy to me when I first read it. Dude looked like he was genuinely dying.

I was actually going to talk about this, earlier. Oden is literally not at all involved, idk why this meme started, Enma is a seperate entity that uses Zoro's own Haki. This is like if they had a meme of Ichigo asking his Zanpakuto for Reiatsu, or Naruto asking his Shadow Clone for Chakra.
ICHIGOAT MENTIOEND AHGTHGHBRERTGBRF4TBFREDFRVBTGHBFRESZHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Upscales off Base Luffy

This is Oda, he's not gonna have Lucci die in one hit. But he did look like a damned zombie after it
1111-004.png

Like, I knew he'd lose, and I was praying on his downfall, but this was just crazy to me when I first read it. Dude looked like he was genuinely dying.
he looks cold asf tho

Its nowhere near as funny as you actually thinking it was for any other reason then for plot reasonings.
The fact Lucci is capable of clashing with Gear 5th Luffy proves it was more reasons than "plots reasonings", unless you can prove that Hao Base Luffy could beat Lucci's ass like so many people in this fanbase believes.

I was actually going to talk about this, earlier. Oden is literally not at all involved, idk why this meme started, Enma is a seperate entity that uses Zoro's own Haki. This is like if they had a meme of Ichigo asking his Zanpakuto for Reiatsu, or Naruto asking his Shadow Clone for Chakra.
The literal only reason people started this goofy shit is because anytime Kaido saw Zoro do some shit with Enma, he was like "OdEn'S HAkI?!" so people thought Enma stored up Oden's Haki and Zoro harnessed that (despite the fact that it's never once been said to stockpile Haki lol). So because of Kaido being an Oden glazer, now Zoro keeps getting shat on by this stupid meme.

The fact Lucci is capable of clashing with Gear 5th Luffy proves it was more reasons than "plots reasonings", unless you can prove that Hao Base Luffy could beat Lucci's ass like so many people in this fanbase believes.
you misunderstood im adressing the point of ''Luffy using his Nika God form against the same "Base Lucci"

The literal only reason people started this goofy shit is because anytime Kaido saw Zoro do some shit with Enma, he was like "OdEn'S HAkI?!" so people thought Enma stored up Oden's Haki and Zoro harnessed that (despite the fact that it's never once been said to stockpile Haki lol). So because of Kaido being an Oden glazer, now Zoro keeps getting shat on by this stupid meme.
If it wasn't that, it'd be Ryuma with Shisui.

Back