• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If Sanji had started with his Exoskeleton and was fully focused, Sanji may have genuinely mid diff icl icl.
If Sanji started with his Exoskeleton and was fully focused, it most definitely would have been a low diff.

Not only would he have been incapable of being touched, but even if he did, he'd simpy tank all of Queen's hits. As for the power of his attacks, his Diable Jambe attacks were strong enough at that point to break Queen's limbs, and we all know how the fight went once he used Ifrit Jambe.

It would've been a genuine massacre.

The only issue he pointed out being you saying Jack > Queen and not you saying Queen ~ Sanji is insane to me
I think Sanji is above, but let's not ignore Queen ******* him self over multiple times while playing with him trying to bait him into using his Raid Suit, not to mention he had to fight Marco and Chopper before hand and also had his gun cut by Zoro.

-Asks me why I think character x is stronger than character y (or not that far from them)
-I explain why
-"Oh my god lol that's such a bad powerscaling take.. Like good lord man it's real bad lol why are you like this"
-Keeps saying this instead of actually explaining to me why it's bad
Good job buddy

If Sanji started with his Exoskeleton and was fully focused, it most definitely would have been a low diff.

Not only would he have been incapable of being touched, but even if he did, he'd simpy tank all of Queen's hits. As for the power of his attacks, his Diable Jambe attacks were strong enough at that point to break Queen's limbs, and we all know how the fight went once he used Ifrit Jambe.

It would've been a genuine massacre.
Mid-Diff was a lowball because I'm a ride-or-die FUNK fan.

But yeah Queen really doesn't have a wincon.

Do I need to explain why Kizaru is stronger than Sentomaru and why Kizaru is stronger than Sulongs? Like, do I really need to?
No ******* shit man, I never said that he isn't, because obviously he is.
But I won't invalidate Sentomaru's performance against him, even if he was casual.

No ******* shit man, I never said that he isn't, because obviously he is.
But I won't invalidate Sentomaru's performance against him, even if he was casual.
Kizaru wasn't just casual, he barely wanted to fight and even less hurt Sento. Not like that's even the major problem here, Sulong Inu isn't even close to Kizaru, Sanji or Queen and his performance against Jack means as much as nothing, Jack is quite literally fodder.

Kizaru wasn't just casual, he barely wanted to fight and even less hurt Sento. Not like that's even the major problem here, Sulong Inu isn't even close to Kizaru, Sanji or Queen and his performance against Jack means as much as nothing, Jack is quite literally fodder.
Didn't want to hurt him but rained lasers on him and lit his ass up with a light enhanced kick?
Yeah, alright.
And how isn't Inu close to them when we see him easily cut base Kaidou and cut Zoan Kaidou as well?

Didn't want to hurt him but rained lasers on him and lit his ass up with a light enhanced kick?
Acting like Kizaru didn't know how strong Sento was and thus how much strength he could use or like Sento didn't get KOed the moment Kizaru used a serious attack.

Yeah, alright.
And how isn't Inu close to them when we see him easily cut base Kaidou and cut Zoan Kaidou as well?
So what? All the damage he did to Kaido was minor, we saw how he needed help from Neko + several other Sulong to put Zoan Jack down.

Queen and Sanji scale way above Jack, Kizaru scales much closer to Kaido than any of the scabbards can even dream of.

Acting like Kizaru didn't know how strong Sento was and thus how much strength he could use or like Sento didn't get KOed the moment Kizaru used a serious attack.

So what? All the damage he did to Kaido was minor, we saw how he needed help from Neko + several other Sulong to put Zoan Jack down.

Queen and Sanji scale way above Jack, Kizaru scales much closer to Kaido than any of the scabbards can even dream of.
Name one feat Sanji has that puts him above Sentomaru or Inu.

Styling on Queen after getting over his dilemma and punting him off Onigashima probably
While Queen was focused on beating up a hooker, good job man.
Inu ~ Jack < Base Queen < Hybrid Queen ~ Sanji

Sentomaru's AP feats suck unless I am forgetting something, he got one good dura feat, some average speed feats and that's it.
1090-015.png

While Queen may have started focusing on that lady for a moment or so, he was still being mollywopped right after. Either way, just kicking Queen off of the island is insanely good
That's because Sanji kept kicking him while he was still trying to get up from the first hit, I don't find it very impressive to sneak up on him and then have to hit him 10 times with IJ while he was already tired and weakened beforehand.

That's because Sanji kept kicking him while he was still trying to get up from the first hit, I don't find it very impressive to sneak up on him and then have to hit him 10 times with IJ while he was already tired and weakened beforehand.
While that is true, I really do think it's still impressive. It's still Queen that was getting smoked by those kicks, overwhelmed, and sent flying out of his Zoan form off of Onigashima. But hey, differing opinions are differing opinions.

Honestly, it's not the worst tiering I've ever seen.

It's not particularly great, but at least it doesn't cause my forehead to melt, unlike tier lists that place virtually featless characters above literally everyone else.

A) I commented on your scaling literally once before, mostly at Kachon's expense, B) trust me, compared to every One Piece power scaling list out there, saying 'this list isn't shit' is a big compliment, you ungrateful b-.

Last edited:
Back