• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

And people wonder why I don't like Sanji anymore
Imagine someone directly clashes with an Admiral, dodges his attacks and even hits him but these goons claim Sanji is above him because he went high diff with mfing Queen

Sentomaru dodged lasers just like Sanji did. Sanji isn't as impressive as you think
Sanji dodged lasers in his base form, his Exo Mode gives more speed normally and on top of that he can stack Super Speed (became FTE to someone who could react to him) and Ifrit Jambe (makes him even faster).

This is simple scaling, I know you've been away for quite some time but I didn't think you'd forget everything.

Sanji dodged lasers in his base form, his Exo Mode gives more speed normally and on top of that he can stack Super Speed (became FTE to someone who could react to him) and Ifrit Jambe (makes him even faster).

This is simple scaling, I know you've been away for quite some time but I didn't think you'd forget everything.
Wasn't he using DJ there?

I think if katakuri used a piercing weapon he could accomplish the same thing.
That was literally the point I was making, since Katakuri > Cracker.

Plus, at this point, I don't think even base Luffy's Haki was as vulnerable to piercing weapons as Sabaody, making it even more impressive.

Edit: Nvm on my whole point, honestly. I forgot Cracker had a meito because I'm a big moron.

Yeah I pretty much agree with you, but the narrative implication was that Kizaru wasn't going all out or even couldn't go all out for certain reasons.

Before even landing in the island, he said that he can't really fight as much as he wanted to due to there being a net loss if he destroys Vegapunk's things. Also during the fight, he went to kill Vegapunk at any moment he could, moreso focusing on getting rid of Luffy to kill Vegapunk rather than on putting him down for good. Even after he got hit with Star Gun, Saturn commented that Kizaru is being more sloppy/slow (depending on the translation) than usual, further proving the point that this fight shouldn't really be used to put Kizaru down, but more to solidify Luffy as a god tier.
I'm not trying to put Kiz down, I'm just saying he's not really a Luffy tier fighter.

Anyway, in a 1v1, who are the Scabbards (and Izo) that Sentomaru would win against?
Everyone minus Neko, Inu, Ashura and probably Raizo.

The first 3 have enough stats, Raizo has a good amount of versatility that I don't see Sento dealing with rn.

To elaborate I think Sento can beat them all but the Sulong Minks might be too much for him, I mean they laid crazy pipe on Jack after all.

To elaborate I think Sento can beat them all but the Sulong Minks might be too much for him, I mean they laid crazy pipe on Jack after all.
You have the Sulong Minks over Sanji then?

And if you do.... their best feat is laying "crazy pipe on Jack..." which Sanji did with less difficulty on a much much stronger opponent...

What about Denjiro? I'm pretty sure he was stated to be the strongest Scabbard
I think we saw too little of him to conclude anything, but yeah, he for sure either wins or gives Sento a really hard time just like Kawamatsu, I think even Kin and Okiku (who I have as the weakest Scabbards, not sure everyone agrees) would be kinda hard fights as Sento is too straightforward, but outside of the 4 I said I think he has some chance of winning.

You have the Sulong Minks over Sanji then?

And if you do.... their best feat is laying "crazy pipe on Jack..." which Sanji did with less difficulty on a much much stronger opponent...
Judging by their feats against Jack and Kaidou, yeah, it's not an easy fight though.

Back