• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Why wouldn't he put Haki on from the get go when he knows it's necessary to stop G4 from absolutely pulverizing his bones
Like yeah, maybe he saw Luffy stretch his legs and then he applied Haki to his face, but it's much more likely that he just did it preemptively knowing Luffy would attack again.

So you just showed every time he barely reacted to luffy's causal speed compared to luffy when he's actually moving his fasted
Baseless assertion that luffy wasn't moving at his fastest during all instances I showed, your only saying this because it fits your agenda...
, doffy could see luffy fly and after luffy becomes a blur, same shit as this
The difference is that dofflamingo actually reacted while Blueno got blitzed? Maybe if he blocked with tekkai this would be a good comparison
What you going to say it didn't blitz because he "reacted" from afar to escape?
Well no because in one instance dofflaming is reacting to luffy at a close range while in this instance he is simply slipping into his pocket dimension which is significantly easier than actually reacting to the attack...

Why wouldn't he put Haki on from the get go when he knows it's necessary to stop G4 from absolutely pulverizing his bones
Like yeah, maybe he saw Luffy stretch his legs and then he applied Haki to his face, but it's much more likely that he just did it preemptively knowing Luffy would attack again.
No he only applied haki to the side of his face, if he wanted to protect himself without knowing where luffy was going to attack he would've used full body haki...

Well no because in one instance dofflaming is reacting to luffy at a close range while in this instance he is simply slipping into his pocket dimension which is significantly easier than actually reacting to the attack...
That is "reacting"... Same shit as the armament Haki one you mentioned

Baseless assertion that luffy wasn't moving at his fastest during all instances I showed, your only saying this because it fits your agenda...
I don't give an f about my agendas, I care about the truth

You are literally the one nitpicking the actual situation of the fight, showing doffy barely reacting to casual gear 4th speed to then say luffy isn't blitz levels above

That is "reacting"... Same shit as the armament Haki one you mentioned
Yeah its reacting just significantly less impressive than the instances I'm referring to.
I don't give an f about my agendas, I care about the truth
cool 🗿
You are literally the one nitpicking the actual situation of the fight
How
showing doffy barely reacting to casual gear 4th speed
Again you keep saying "casual gear 4th speed" without justification, why would luffy only be casual against dofflamingo?
to then say luffy isn't blitz levels above
Because in order to say someone is a blitz tier above you actually have to prove he can consistently blitz his opponent?

Like, we literally already discussed this shit about gear 4th luffy vs Doffy's speed... I ain't going to waste my time on shit that with context you can see how doffy could still try to keep up against gear 4th

Because it literally blatantly showed him blitz? The f? Something his casual flying speed didn't do
The key word here is consistently
Characters relative in speed can tag each other in fights. Luffy landing attacks Isn't sufficient evidence that he's consistently a blitz tier above.

Thats fine I dont necessarily disagree
I still dont see how this proves he'll be a blitz lvl faster tho. Unless your just assuming he wasn't using observation haki before
that without obs Haki, gear 4th's speed is blitz levels above... The scan of luffy's Rhino Schneider is luffy completely blitzing Doffy's speed, his obs Haki is the only thing that allowed him to be able to keep up there (putting arm haki on before the impact)

The other instances the same way, barely keeping up via utilizing his strings aoe and obs Haki from afar

Not trying to explain every page one by one

Im confused with the heat scaling. Is Sanjis IJ > Akainu's Magma?
Since no one answered this, no, Sanji scales above Akainu's heat aura but not the magma itself.

It's kinda hard to compare tho as Akainu is way above his own aura for sure but everyone he burned so far only scales to his aura, meanwhile Sanji burns people who have some heat scaling on top of his aura, kinda like:

Magma Aura <<<< Magma attacks
Magma Aura < X < Y < Z < Sanji

He would beat Base Kaido he has one shot potential
Base Kaido is trash, yeah, so I don't get why you're comparing him and Sickbeard, at least use Hybrid Kaido.

Tho we didn't get to see Base Kaido using his full haki so he could have done better than what we saw.

Base Kaido is trash, yeah, so I don't get why you're comparing him and Sickbeard, at least use Hybrid Kaido.

Tho we didn't get to see Base Kaido using his full haki so he could have done better than what we saw.
I had a debate with some ppl and they said Sickbeard would body Base Kaido bc he bodied Akainu who Akainu is stronger than Rooftop Novas who did Base Kaidou dirty. They made sense ngl

Didn't Doffy need his Awakening to even survive against Luffy?

This post is no longer relevant to the conversation due to time having passed

Back