• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Here's an interesting what-if scenario: What if, in a scenario where Sanji was never born, it was Reiju who fled her family as a child (let's say it was due to a desire to be free and a disgust for her father's actions), and ended up going through all the same events as Kid Sanji did (minus Zeff's lecture on never hitting women, but let's assume Zeff still taught her how to cook), and ended up being the cook for the Straw Hats?

What would change?
She's stronger, but a worse cook. I mean, the poison claps most of the enemies that aren't immune.

obviously his cooking skills play a part in his strength, but aside from that his upbringing wasn't anything crazy. He's just a prodigy

I like starting conflict, so who's everyone's least favourite current (so not temporary allies, like Vivi) Straw Hat?
None, because all of them have done something at some point that makes me like them as well as things that diminish my affection towards them.

If we go by recent content, pre-Wano we literally had just the Monster Trio and some small glimpses of the other Straws, Wano gave Jinbe a cool fight and Robin finally did something, but everyone else was still doing barely something.

Egghead so far isn't even following Wano's steps, I am sure I am not the same to be disappointed with the lack of Franky (or even Usopp or Chopper at the very least) moments this arc, so like, most of the crew seem to be in a side character spot rn, but that never did and will never make me like them less or more.

Sanji was a cook before he left his dad.
Fair enough, though in this scenario she'd still be a top-tier cook due to Zeff's training.

Also, one plus of this scenario is that Kalifa and Black Maria go down a lot quicker than in canon.

Also, poison dura neg hax ftw.

Fair enough, though in this scenario she'd still be a top-tier cook due to Zeff's training.

Also, one plus of this scenario is that Kalifa and Black Maria go down a lot quicker than in canon.

Also, poison dura neg hax ftw.
Well, I presume the Vinsmoke kids weren't training and still got that strong just from fighting armies of fodders, so:

Pearl: Oneshot
Gin: Oneshot, not poisoned by Krieg, joins the crew
Kuroobi: Oneshot
Arlong: Oneshot
Smoker: Easy escape with Luffy
13 and Friday: Oneshot
Bon Clay: Oneshot
Satori: Oneshot
Enel: Genuine fight, he can't hurt her, but she can't hurt him.
Foxy Pirates: Reiju helps win round 1 by just picking the boat up and flying, Gin joins Zoro to win Round 2, they take Foxy and the gorilla.
Aokiji: First loss
Franky: Oneshot
Jerry: Onetap
Wanze: Oneshot
Lucci, Kalifa, Kaku, and Blueno, on the train: Low-diff
Jabra: Oneshot
Absalom: Oneshot
Oars: Oneshot
Kuma: Loses
Moria: Oneshot
Duval: Never fights the crew
Pacifistas: Oneshot
Sentomaru: Oneshot
Kuma again: Loses
Ivankov: Loses
99 Newkama Kenpo Masters: Wins, comes back with Haki
Pacifista: Onetap
Surume: No-Diff
Ikaros Much: No-Diff
Wadatsumi: No-Diff
Vergo: Low-Diff
Doflamingo: Mid-Diff
Sheepshead: No-Diff
Each individual brother and also Judge, one at a time(IDK why she's on WCI, imagine she was being married to Katakuri or something): Low-Diff
Daifuku: No-Diff
Big Mom: Loses
Oven: Low-Diff
Raisin: Oneshot
Page One: Mid-Diff
X Drake: High-Diff
Maria: No-Diff
Queen: Extreme-Diff
S-Shark: Same diff as Sanji

Well first off she would be incredibly fodder. Cuz nobody can match up to my goat sanji
Secondly the crew dies at alabasta cuz she's not built like that
L take, Sanji's fight at Alabasta is one of the worst ones you could have picked. Bon Clay got like 5 hits in solely because Sanji wasn't able to attack.

All I'm gonna say regarding Usopp, is that imo, if Usopp doesn't get upgraded and have his time to shine in Elbaf (at least one of the two Oda), then that's it for my boy outside a fight with Van Auger. Usopp is straight ass rn (in terms of fighting) and I just hope that Oda has stuff in store for him, cause if not...then rip Usopp.

Last edited:
Is the L the stuff about how Luffy with the Mask just soloes everyone in his verse? Because that's true. The "Luffy can already do this" is a clear L though, I getcha.
Both + more bs. You'll never "get" anything from me if you don't leave your evil/weakness

Both + more bs. You'll never "get" anything from me if you don't leave your evil/weakness
Who in the verse is beating Luffy with The Mask?

Even the live action Mask has:
-Hammerspace with a bunch of items in it
-Type 2 immortality
-Transmutation
-Reality Warping
-Sound Manip
-Empathic Manip
-Cloth Manip
-High-Mid Regen
-Transformation
-The ability to just turn into a pencil and erase someone
-Fire Manip