• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So- Isaac has so good analytical prediction that it bypasses even precognition, is what you're saying. At least to simplify it.

Does he even have a profile here?

Speaking of nonsense and One Piece- Doesn't Patrick Redfield have an at least star level creation feat or am I tripping? I recall faintly Redfield making an alternate world or something like that

Speaking of nonsense and One Piece- Doesn't Patrick Redfield have an at least star level creation feat or am I tripping? I recall faintly Redfield making an alternate world or something like that
Well someone said he created the sun... 🤔🤷‍♂️ but I tried to research and couldn't find anything

Roronoa Zoro:
  • Nitōryū Onibi: Inka (陰火, "shadow fire")
(It is an onibi that would appear together when a ghost or yōkai appears.)

• Ittōryū Onibi: Sōgenbi (叢原火 or 宗源火, "religion source fire")
(It was an onibi in Kyoto in Sekien Toriyama's Gazu Hyakki Yagyō. It was stated to be a monk who once stole from the Jizōdō in Mibu-dera who received Buddhist punishment and became an onibi, and the anguishing face of the priest would float inside the fire.[11] The name also appeared in the "Shinotogibōko", a collection of ghost stories from the Edo period.)
  • Santōryū Ogi: Enenra (煙々羅, en'enra, lit. "lightweight-fabric smoke")
(Enenra is a yōkai, or Japanese monster, that is composed of smoke and darkness. It was first featured in the Konjaku Hyakki Shūi, circa 1781.
Enenras mostly reside in bonfires; when they emerge, they take human shape or form. It is said that an enenra can only be seen by the pure of heart.

Enenras are mostly considered to be demons or divine beings of darkness and smoke; legend says that there are two types of enenras, the first and most common type being enenras who are born purely as enenras, whilst the second and more rarely occurring type are humans who have died and been transformed into enenras.)
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onibi, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enenra)

Vinsmoke Sanji:
  • Diable Jambe: boule de feu (translated from Hidama (火魂, "fire spirit")
(An onibi from the Okinawa Prefecture. It ordinarily lives in the kitchen behind the charcoal extinguisher, but it is said to become a bird-like shape and fly around, and make things catch on fire.)
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onibi)

Brook:
  • Gashadokuro (がしゃどくろ/ 餓者髑髏, literally "starving skeleton", also known as Odokuro)
(The Gashadokuro are spirits that take the form of giant skeletons and are fifteen times larger than an average person, said to be created from the ghosts of the people who died in battle and were not buried. The peoples’ desire for vengeance causes the Gashadokuro to roam after midnight, grabbing lone travelers and biting off their heads to drink their spraying blood. There is a way to know of their approach, as the victim would hear the sound of loud ringing in the ear caused by the rattling of its teeth. The Gashadokuro are said to possess the powers of invisibility and indestructibility since it is composed of the bones of people who are already deceased, though Shinto charms are said to ward them off. Otherwise, a Gashadokuro will continue hunting its prey until its pent up anger is released, causing the bones to crumple and the Gashadokuro to collapse.)

(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashadokuro)
Any of this come true? 🐵

He has the purple Enma smoke from his swords.
Ah I see... So it can come true 👁🌚
  • Santōryū Ogi: Enenra (煙々羅, en'enra, lit. "lightweight-fabric smoke")
(Enenra is a yōkai, or Japanese monster, that is composed of smoke and darkness. It was first featured in the Konjaku Hyakki Shūi, circa 1781.
Enenras mostly reside in bonfires; when they emerge, they take human shape or form. It is said that an enenra can only be seen by the pure of heart.

Enenras are mostly considered to be demons or divine beings of darkness and smoke; legend says that there are two types of enenras, the first and most common type being enenras who are born purely as enenras, whilst the second and more rarely occurring type are humans who have died and been transformed into enenras.)
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onibi, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enenra)

020-2.jpg
021-2.jpg

The flame that bursts is life, or the baton of fire that is handed down

That man, the Ace of Fire Fist.

Two years ago, along with the title of Captain of the 2nd Squadron of the Whitebeard Pirates, the name "Ace of Fire Fists. I'm not sure if you've heard of it or not. In particular, the impact of the "fire fist" named after his two names was tremendous, and he was even feared to have "pierced a warship with flames and turned a town into hell". Ace lost his life in the Marine Ford Summit War.
His name became a legend and will remain in the world.

You and I

HARI

I can't believe it!

In the summit war, Luffy saw his brother's flame up close and personal with Ace. It is not hard to imagine that the fire made a vivid impression on Luffy.

The devil fruit that greatly affected the fate of ASL is the "Ra no Mi". Even after the death of Ace, the one who once had the ability, its remaining flame has not died out, but has been passed on to Luffy and Sabo, as if to tie the three brothers together. In this article, I will describe the trajectory of Melamera's abilities.

Guns and Fists

Ace's skill and soul inherited by Sabo]

The will of fire, which sprouts within Luffy
The Will of the Flame: Two Years After Ace's Death.... Through severe training, Luffy learns a new technique. *In this episode, Luffy uses a new technique that recreates Ace's "fire fist" by putting "armed color supremacy" on "Gear 2" and igniting it with super-acceleration - the name of which is the rubber fire pistol.

Fire Fist

The fruit of Mela Mela, which was regenerated as a devil fruit, was given to Doflamingo as the prize for winning the Corrida Colosseum, although the route is unknown. *After two years, his brother's flame has been passed on to another.

Ioirekake wa

The flame will not allow it.
-Sabo said, as if the burning figure in his left hand was the dying wish of the late Ace.

039_ONEPIECEmagazineVol.12|Special Feature: ASL

ACE,SABO
,LUFFY|ONEPIECEmagazineVol.12_038

Demon

As the true value of Mela Mela's fruit, another thing worth mentioning is its defensive power. The body that has turned into "fire" is immune to physical attacks such as blows and slashes. As you can see, even a slash from a fierce naval officer or a shot from Van Auger, the sniper of the Blackbeard pirates, could not damage Ace at all.

Really.

Ugh!

*MeraMera no Jitsu.
Its technique and ability

Skeevamba

The nature type, which turns the body into a natural substance, is considered to be the strongest type of devil fruit. Let's take a look at the various techniques and fighting methods of the Mela Mela fruit that make use of its characteristics.

I can't do it!

I'm not sure if it's my imagination, or if it's just hot.

I'm not sure.

BA

"Ace's "Fire Fist" turns his fists into flames.
Ace's "fire fist" shoots the enemy. The power of his attack is so impressive that he shot through five sailing ships with just one shot. Sabo is also good at
Burning
it's dragon claw fist reminds me of melamera.
Dragon Claw Fist...!
With one blow, he defeated Jesus Burgess, one of the Blackbeard pirates. It's not just the flames that are powerful, but also the devil's power that upgrades the user's natural high physical skills.

It is also useful for evasion. It is also useful for evasion, supporting the escape of allies.

In the Battle of Blackbeard, he shoots down debris falling from above, and in the Summit War, he shoots a pillar of fire at the Navy waiting below to secure a foothold for landing. In Alabasta, he set up a huge wall of flames to stall the enemy, and helped Luffy and the others escape as well.

I was beaten. By the hands of someone.

I left it in the story.

Thanks to the Straw Hats.
I did.

"G-o-o-o-o-o!

Oh! Ohh!

Fireball.

Oh, no!

Lamella.

Even incompatible demon fruits...!

It can shoot out flames into any shape, and can also attack from a distance* Fire alone is powerful enough, but in addition, Ace engaged in battle using a variety of remote attacks, such as the battle situation, enemy letterboxes, and giant spheres. In addition, Ace engaged in a variety of remote attacks such as battle situations, enemy letters, and giant spheres. Manipulate flames. It's also possible to use a flame spear or a ten-armed spear against Blackbeard, who is at a disadvantage when touched.

I won't let you go!
It's a backwards-compatible version of the higher-ranked "Mag Mag" fruit.
I'm a firebreather!
I'm a firebreathing magma! I'll be back.
As Akanu Sakazaki stated, the two abilities are
The relationship between the two is I'm not sure what to make of this.
I'm not sure what to do.

When combustible materials are burned by "fire," the vaporized gas (or part of it) is "smoke. As Ace himself admitted, Smoker's "Moku Moku no Jitsu. It's hard to settle because they cancel each other's abilities.

Crossfire

APPS

Mokumoku no kane means
A relationship where the effects cancel each other out.

ACE,SABO,LUFFYONEPIECE
magazineVol.12_040

ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-10-p192-a-Kraa-2.jpg

Blackbeard's Ability: The Black Hole Path

When Blackbeard fought a duel with Ace on Banaro Island, he invoked the "Dark Hole Path" and destroyed the town. He won the battle.

Blackbeard, a.k.a. Marshall D. Teach, who has the ability of the Yami-Yami fruit, uses a technique called the "Dark Hole Path. In this technique, he generates darkness from himself and swallows anything he touches with his gravitational pull. The power of this technique is so great that it can swallow an entire city. It is also said that this technique has an infinite gravitational pull that does not allow any light to escape. This part of the technique is similar to a celestial black hole. However, what is sucked into the black hole of a celestial body can never come out again, whereas Blackbeard can release what he has swallowed in one fell swoop with his "Liberation.
Blackbeard believes that the yami-yami fruit is the strongest, and has spent more than a few decades as a crew member of the Whitebeard Pirates in order to obtain it. And after he actually became capable, he even acquired the ability of the wobbly fruit that Whitebeard possessed. Blackbeard has yet to show the full extent of his abilities, and how strong he is is as mysterious as a black hole.

Revelation

The Way of the Dark Hole

The Black Hole.

ONEPIECEmagazine
Vol.10_192

The wobbly fruit lol. Also, another statement of infinite gravitational pull.

And it sort of implies that it's cause of the Yami Yami that he got the Gura Gura...this does please my theory greatly.

Someone give me sometype of reference, it can be anything you want

Because it's impossible to create what's in your brain 😤

Did Oda give a statement that it was canon?
Nope. But he's teasing with "Do you think Luffy and Shanks will meet during it?" and "I've been looking forward to drawing the last scene from wano" somewhere around there, as if he wants to tie Wano's end to Red.

I'll take a wild guess and say Shanks and Luffy meet at the end of wano, or after Wano ends and the SH's sail out, and that leads to OP Red. Shanks and Luffy meeting again in a movie is weird, but meeting RIGHT BEFORE? Hoho 👀

Back