• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

「オペオペの実」の能力は正しい医療知識さえあれば、未知の病気を治す手術(オペ)も、人に〝永遠の命〟を与える「不老手術」も夢じゃない、まさに奇跡の能力。しかし、戦場においてはその力を発揮せず、「DEATH」の文字が刻まれた指で、敵を〝死〟へと誘う…それゆえか、彼は〝死の外科医〟の異名で呼ばれるのです。

With the right medical knowledge, he can perform surgery to cure unknown diseases and perform "immortality surgery" to give people "eternal life". However, on the battlefield, he does not display this ability, but instead uses his finger, on which the word "DEATH" is engraved, to lure his enemies to their "death. That is why he is known as the "Surgeon of Death".

BOOOOOOOM, GET THAT ABILITY!!!! BLACKBEARD!!!!

Nah jk 🙈🙉

考古学の聖地〝オハラ〟に生まれ、幼少期よりあらゆる文化の歴史を学んできたロビン。その類まれな天才ぶりはすぐさま開花し、8歳という若さで博士号試験を満点でクリアした彼女は、異例の速さで考古学者となりました。
Born in O'Hara, the sacred land of archaeology, Robin has studied the history of all cultures from an early age. Her extraordinary genius soon blossomed, and at the young age of 8, she passed her doctorate exam with perfect scores, becoming an archaeologist at an exceptionally fast pace.
Give her extraordinary genius!!!🙈
ルフィ達との冒険においても、その知性を遺憾なく発揮。空から廃船と共に降り落ちた頭蓋骨を鑑定しただけで、夢物語と思われた「空島」の存在を裏付ける証拠を見つける(『ONE PIECE』24巻 第219話)など、幅広い専門知識で幾度も航海を導きます。
She demonstrated her intelligence without regret in her adventures with Luffy and his friends. Her wide-ranging expertise led them on numerous voyages, such as when she found evidence of the existence of the "Sky Island," which was thought to be a pipe dream, simply by appraising a skull that fell from the sky along with an abandoned ship ("One Piece" vol. 24, no. 219).

I said stfu hoe but it translates it wrong
Ebnal sharmot abo sharmot... Ta casirak

I'm especially knowledgeable in Arabic swear words 😴.. That was like 5% power 😅

Arabic swear words are just satisfying af, it's like getting a triple shot on cod or something 🙈

The Navy HQ and the world's strongest intelligence agency "CP0" are backed by the "Celestial Dragon", and if you fight them poorly, you will only die!

D887k1K.png

More fake bs of akainu 😅

I swear... I'll never ever be friendly with akainu fans besides Joshpiece

TBH Akainu doesn't really need it, he's got top dog AP with his DF due to Dura neg, damn good Haki which makes him extremely hard to hit, and pretty good speed

Hell, even in Durability he's solid despite Whitebeard being clearly above him and he's got insane endurance

Well yes, and he should probably be a top/god tier due to his role as the FA now, but to say he's above Prime Garp and Sengoku and all that is just.. No.

Don't think anything extreme like that is happening, probably is just that his daughters misses him

Tho oda does greet them 4 times a month or something? Forgot 🙈 so that's at least something

I mean like messi and other very popular people tend to be very focused on the things that they do... And hopefully/probably the kids will understand that

Back