• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm begging you to stop eating dick 24/7
it's kind of sad
Once I posted that message, I knew you were going to say this

So I just said f it, let my future self handle it and make a comeback or something... Now my future self is saying... Don't have time with your... Nothing don't have time bye 🙈

Also you on here 24/7 trolling and not doing shit + being a fake monkey... Of course I'm going to attack you whenever I feel like it 🌚

Once I posted that message, I knew you were going to say this

So I just said f it, let my future self handle it and make a comeback or something... Now my future self is saying... Don't have time with your... Nothing don't have time bye 🙈

Also you on here 24/7 trolling and not doing shit + being a fake monkey... Of course I'm going to attack you whenever I feel like it 🌚
stop eating dick 24/7

I think people have a misconception about Yamato. They're under the impression that he literally thinks he is Kozuki Oden. He doesn't(this isn't Yamato gender discussion, it's Yamato's thought on Oden discussion).

To him, Kozuki Oden is more like a rank, or a nickname. You see, Yamato thinks of Oden more as a role that must be filled, the strongest defender of Wano, and the rebellious, rowdy samurai.

The upper part is partial speculation, but nonetheless, Yamato refers to himself as "the son of Kaidou" which Oden is not. He also responds when Luffy calls him Yama-bro, which is clearly not Kozuki Oden's name. Luffy would refer to Oden as like, Oden-bro or something if they met.

I think people have a misconception about Yamato. They're under the impression that he literally thinks he is Kozuki Oden. He doesn't(this isn't Yamato gender discussion, it's Yamato's thought on Oden discussion).

To him, Kozuki Oden is more like a rank, or a nickname. You see, Yamato thinks of Oden more as a role that must be filled, the strongest defender of Wano, and the rebellious, rowdy samurai.

The upper part is partial speculation, but nonetheless, Yamato refers to himself as "the son of Kaidou" which Oden is not. He also responds when Luffy calls him Yama-bro, which is clearly not Kozuki Oden's name. Luffy would refer to Oden as like, Oden-bro or something if they met.
I’d agree with you if Yamato didn’t have that scene calling Momo son.

Goatden would still be alive.

Orochi would be kicked out of Wano the moment Kaido came (Think how Luffy kicked out Doffy)

Yamato would have sailed the sea or whatever.

The Scabbards wouldn't need to time travel.

Kanjuro's betrayal probably happens after Orochi gets kicked out. But he gets mollywhopped so it doesn't really matter.

The structure of Kaido's crew fundamentally changes, since I assume he isn't randomly jumping pirates and forcing them to join his crew. King remains his right hand.

etc etc.

Isn’t Luck only a dozen or so Petatons Ap wise?

If we go off the yet to be removed H6A scaling with speed equalized Sanji should obliterate Luck since he downscales from an exaton.

Last edited:
Actually, it's a bit more than that.

-He would form a kinship with WB instead of BM, instead getting his DF by taking it from Linlin so she couldn't give it to anyone. He also beats her up beforehand.

-When offered territory to build weapons, Kaidou would offer his protection in exchange for land from the shogun.

-Kaidou wouldn't kill Moria's crew, and would mimic his old buddy by offering a hand up, saying "join my crew, fly my flag, and I shall call you my son."

-When Oden returned, he would challenge Kaidou, and when defeated, Kaidou would prepare to challenge him again. At this point, he would have already gotten rid of the Kurozumi family. Born to burn, yknow?

-Yamato accepts the title of Kaidou's son easily, because he on that "my dad can beat up your dad" type of beat, especially since Momonosuke is growing up normally, and they should be similar ages.

-Kanjuro slowly plants the seeds of doubt in Oden's heart, as he tries to manipulate Moria, even tricking people with his Oden drawing. However, in the end, he fails, brought to death at the hand of a tearful Oden.

-When the Spade Pirates arrive, Kaidou welcomes them, and kicks Ace's ass in a friendly match. He likes this kid. So does Yamato, and Kaidou tells Ace to come back sometime.

-Rather than ally with Doflamingo, he kicks his ass. He has him become a subordinate, but makes him do so officially, his warlord spot going to some fodder nerd.

-Thriller Bark doesn't happen, and Brook joins the crew without serious issue, Shisui remaining in Wano, and Zoro having a harder time from then on. Moria's place as a Warlord is taken by some random fodder nerd.

-In Marineford, Kaidou, Yamato, and King arrive alongside Whitebeard, and Kaidou attacks Garp, the two of them fighting. Yamato runs out to help free Ace, working with Luffy. Yamato fights Aokiji, and King fights Kizaru and Akainu alongside Marco, the two having become rivals. Ace lives, and Kaidou kills Blackbeard. We can assume Doffy gets his hands on their fruits like he did with Ace, and Kaidou gives them to Marco, who hands it off to Vista, and gives Blackbeard's fruit to Luffy. We'll assume he gives it to... idk, maybe Usopp later. Anyway, Marco is a Yonko now.

-Kaidou recruits Scratchmen's crew, but doesn't do any of that complicated shit with jumping out of the sky because he doesn't care enough to harass the other guys.

-Kaidou and BM go to war, and it finishes with Kaidou defeating her, ironically at the same time as Luffy is on the island.

-Eustass Kid attacks Kaidou alongside Law, but his crew stomps them. Luffy comes to Wano after them, fight Kaidou, loses, and they all start drinking together. CP0, alongside Greenbull, shows up to kill Luffy and stop Kaidou, but Lucci gets defeated by King, and Greenbull by Kaidou.

Back