• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Vergo a bum bruh
Bro got neg diffed by an unnamed attack from Law who didn't even use Haki
Full body Armament my ass, Lindbergh has better armament ffs
Anyway yeah Koala is above Admiral level as evident by her scaring Sabo who's Admiral level

So, legitimately, how big of a threat can God's Knights actually be? Dragon considered them more dangerous that the Admirals or Seraphim or Cipher Pol obviously, but he doesn't seem too worried. I'm thinking maybe they're Admiral level but in big numbers. Or Yonko level but that would be crazy.

So, legitimately, how big of a threat can God's Knights actually be? Dragon considered them more dangerous that the Admirals or Seraphim or Cipher Pol obviously, but he doesn't seem too worried. I'm thinking maybe they're Admiral level but in big numbers. Or Yonko level but that would be crazy.
GOD KNIGHTS OR HOLY KNIGHTS, WHICH IS IT 😤😤😤

Ohh 🤔

I think the mask guy in cp 0 could probably a God's Knight
latest

Middle back one

im in love with the king vs zoro ep

do you think the climax of linlin vs law and kidd will be 1 or 2 eps? i think 1 can be enough if they dont add extra content, but i like extra content so why not

do you think the climax of linlin vs law and kidd will be 1 or 2 eps? i think 1 can be enough if they dont add extra content, but i like extra content so why not
They should add extra content of a hot threesome between Linlin, Law and Kidd.. or they could extend the fight, idk, just throwing out some ideas

If you mean like how Sanji Vs Queen and Zoro Vs King was I'm guessing the climax will only be one episode.

Facts, Reiju is the much better pink-haired waifu.

And Stussy + Lilith outclass her in terms of Egghead waifu material.
I will literally rearrange your spine if I hear this level of disrespect again
They should add extra content of a hot threesome between Linlin, Law and Kidd.. or they could extend the fight, idk, just throwing out some ideas
I'm screenshotting this

Back