• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

What if the Raid on Onigashima was just the Oldbeard Pirates attacking, rather than Kid, Luffy, and Law?
Interesting.
I think Izou and the lower Commanders could handle the Tobiroppo maybe, while Jozu Vista Ace and Marco whoop up Jack, Queen and King.
Oldbeard handles Kaidou and possibly loses mid-high diff, but his commanders should be able to finish the rest of Kaidou's crew and come help him against Kaidou.
Edit:
Okay so, Izou Jozu and some others handle the Tobiroppo, Ace Vista and Marco fight the Calamities.
Vista should be able to beat Jack rather easily.
Ace can beat Queen rather easily as well.
King would probably beat Marco mid-high diff, but Ace and Vista will finish their opponents first and beat the shit out of King as a trio.

Interesting.
I think Izou and the lower Commanders could handle the Tobiroppo maybe, while Jozu Vista Ace and Marco whoop up Jack, Queen and King.
Oldbeard handles Kaidou and possibly loses mid-high diff, but his commanders should be able to finish the rest of Kaidou's crew and come help him against Kaidou.
Edit:
Okay so, Izou Jozu and some others handle the Tobiroppo, Ace Vista and Marco fight the Calamities.
Vista should be able to beat Jack rather easily.
Ace can beat Queen rather easily as well.
King would probably beat Marco mid-high diff, but Ace and Vista will finish their opponents first and beat the shit out of King as a trio.
I doubt they would need Izou and Jozu to beat the Tobiroppo.

However, when I said Onigashima Raid, I meant with Big Mom Pieates, all scabbards, Yamato, and those CP0 guys there too.

Sanji > Lucci
Lucci has like 0 heat resistance so yah
Monke doesn't like being wrong
You don't like hopping off Warhammer's ( or what ever the name of the verse you wank all the time is ) dick but you don't see me complaining.
Current Egghead Kaku vs Wano X Drake

Lucci vs Ace

Lucci vs King
Kaku mid diff
Ace neg-low. Lucci has terrible endurance and no heat resistance.
King. Durability is above Lucci's pay grade and again, no heat resistance.

Cry me a river cause Alternate Grommash "Does jack shit" Hellscream solos your verse
image-3.png

Look at this asshat

Bro does nothing

Look at this asshat

Bro does nothing
Looks like a Bonney victim ngl

Look at this asshat

Bro does nothing
Bro's generic ass about to get clapped by Im

Back