• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

kumalala-kumalala-kumala-savesta-kumalala.gif

Enies Lobby Sanji vs Enies Lobby Zoro.
Base Kaku = Base Jabra, same goes for their Rokushiki

Rokushiki Base Kaku < Hybrid Kaku = Base Zoro < Hybrid Yontoryu/Rokushiki Kaku < Ichi/Ni Gorilla < Amane Dachi <<< Asura Zoro

Rokushiki Base Jabra < Hybrid Jabra < Base Sanji < Hybrid Rokushiki Jabra << Diable Jambe

Asura Zoro should be stronger than Diable Jambe, but Sanji's DJ gives him a more reliable speed amp than Zoro's Iai (plus dura neg that bypassed Jabra's Tekkai). Not to mention that Base Sanji should be about as strong as Base Zoro, if not slightly stronger.

Leaning Sanji extreme-diff

Last edited:
It was a joke
The day I become mod is the day this forum falls off
Base Kaku = Base Jabra, same goes for their Rokushiki

Rokushiki Base Kaku < Hybrid Kaku = Base Zoro < Hybrid Yontoryu/Rokushiki Kaku < Ichi/Ni Gorilla < Amane Dachi << Asura Zoro

Rokushiki Base Jabra < Hybrid Jabra < Base Sanji < Hybrid Rokushiki Jabra << Diable Jambe

Asura Zoro should be stronger than Diable Jambe, but Sanji's DJ gives him a more reliable speed amp than Zoro's Iai (plus dura neg that bypassed Jabra's Tekkai).

Leaning Sanji extreme-diff
Dog...

No, the reason why i put Prime Garp >= Prime WB isnt because the recent chapter. I just still believe the disease which Roger decrease his power so Prime WB = Sick Roger =< Healthy version of him. And because Buggy didnt remember any person whose can clash equally with Roger except WB, and he is born in year of Rocks incident, with estimated that human memories made in 2-4 y.o then Garp should fought Roger in his healthy version.

Actually this my take since last year

And Seraphims shouldnt equal because they have different in half of their power source and some can make incredible feats when others not

But really though if we're gonna go "All ages" delete all the pages that feature anything but Kiddy shows and movies and leave nothing but Barney the purple dinosaur and Puss in Boots and shit on the wiki

Also, delete DC and Marvel. That has some non-all ages stuff

But really though if we're gonna go "All ages" delete all the pages that feature anything but Kiddy shows and movies and leave nothing but Barney the purple dinosaur and Puss in Boots and shit on the wiki

What is thy blud baffling about.

Your ass gonna be banned one day

No, the reason why i put Prime Garp >= Prime WB isnt because the recent chapter. I just still believe the disease which Roger decrease his power so Prime WB = Sick Roger =< Healthy version of him. And because Buggy didnt remember any person whose can clash equally with Roger except WB, and he is born in year of Rocks incident, with estimated that human memories made in 2-4 y.o then Garp should fought Roger in his healthy version.

Actually this my take since last year

And Seraphims shouldnt equal because they have different in half of their power source and some can make incredible feats when others not
It’s stated whitebeard was the only man to go toe to toe with Roger…

Your ass gonna be banned one day
People here have regularly said much worse things to me than Reaper ever has, but if you haven't all noticed, I am trying hard to be helpful and tolerant and not be tyrannical.

Sure, I am an unfiltered oddball with rather unusual viewpoints, and get stressed out too easily, but you could all have easily ended up with somebody enormously less well-intended than I usually am.

People here have regularly said much worse things to me than Reaper ever has, but if you haven't all noticed, I am trying hard to be helpful and tolerant and not be tyrannical.

Sure, I am an unfiltered oddball with rather unusual viewpoints, and get stressed out too easily, but you could all have ended up with somebody enormously less well-intended than I usually am.
Nah, you're fine, if i was on your position i would've gone crazy already

Actually Sanji over Kidd makes sense, he'd just take some time to take em down.
Kidd has better scaling to Big Mom than Sanji who doesnt rly have any scaling to characters like Big Mom. Im talkong abt overall not matchup battle

The Kidd disrespect should stop tbh

So, does anybody else hope that Law and Bepo join the Straw Hats in lack of better options after their crew was decimated?
Not sure what has happened to them but I would rather they be in the strawhat fleet instead or be an alliance… tho fleet more 🙈

Back