• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Are there any other characters that you want to join the Straw Hats?

So, does anybody else hope that Law and Bepo join the Straw Hats in lack of better options after their crew was decimated?
Since Law's main drive has always been less about being the Pirate King and more about the Will of D information that comes with it, I could see him being an ally to Luffy who possibly joins him on the trip to Laugh Tale. but I doubt he would ever formally joins(I don't think Law's pride would even allow him to join the SH Grand Fleet.)

He took attacks from BM
He's not gonna survive being burned inside and out, making his organs look like the chocolate grandma from Spongebob
hqdefault.jpg

stuff like Assign
He needs to be able to track Sanji to be able to use that
metal structures
They get melted

Its kinda sad she didnt join after all that talk she did😔
Well, it did make sense that they needed to protect Wano for the time being. Also, the massive real world controversy regarding their gender identification, especially Fandom starting to ban anybody for not referring to Yamato as being male, might have contributed to Oda waiting until things have hopefully calmed down.

He's not gonna survive being burned inside and out, making his organs look like the chocolate grandma from Spongebob
hqdefault.jpg

He needs to be able to track Sanji to be able to use that

They get melted
Eh. Ig.
Though only IJ could really burn him as bad as you're saying.

Only thing holding him back from joining RH is that he was WB's Right Hand and will feel like he betrayed his crew. Thata what i believe
Nah, i don't think it wouldn betrayal and besides they aren't even a crew anymore. He and the other ex-members are free to do what they want. His real motive was that he was worn out of babysitting bigtime pirates & he has to protect of Spinhx Island.

Yee, I will never forget getting angry at me being right and a whole group just disagreeing with me... Just for them to change and start agreeing with me later 🙉 like, bro that would not happen if you weren't biased or a human 😴... I actually need to escape.. Because no way do I fit in with at least 93% of humans

Just needed to rant a lil, plus tired 🙉 plus restricted in fighting/Sparing/.... Ahh shit I'm going to rant again 🙉

Last edited:
Yee, I will never forget getting angry at me being right and a whole group just disagreeing with me... Just for them to change and start agreeing with me later 🙉 like, bro that would not happen if you weren't biased or a human 😴... I actually need to escape.. Because no way do I fit in with at least 93% of humans

Just needed to rant a lil, plus tired 🙉 plus restricted in fighting/Sparing/.... Ahh shit I'm going to rant again 🙉
Man, STFU

ANYWAYS, SANJI FANS, HOW WE FEELING?

Back