• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ee1V-2UVAAAaqi5.jpg

Y'know I don't get why people say CP0 made BB run away.
I mean, Luffy had neg-low diffed Lucci, who is their best agent.
How would they magically do well against BB?

Just wanna share my OnePiece chara's ranking

my-image.png

Any thoughts?
That's a pretty good list. I think luffy should be next to kaido, garp should be higher and sengoku too. The guys from zoro up to kidd should be above on the same level as oden and the guys below him. The seraphim should all be comparable and the scabbards should all be comparable. katakuri too high. Izo too low. tobi roppo too low. That's the stuff that I can point out immediately.

Prime garp above prime whitebeard does not make sense

I swear if this is new and they did that just because the recent chapters… holy shit

wait nevermind they have old garp way below aokiji 🤔

yee the list makes no sense… old whitebeard too low, prime Rayleigh too low, crocodile, doffy and Cavandish too low…

also it rates the revolutionaries when they got barely any feats

Just wanna share my OnePiece chara's ranking

my-image.png

Any thoughts?
Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker too high (though narratively they're fine).

Apoo should be up with Drake (I mean, they fight each other like 3 times in Wano and each time they're even, plus Apoo hurt top tiers like Luffy, Zoro, and Kidd so he's definitely YC level to some degree).

Bepo may be higher, depending on if you include his Sulong form's power.

Usopp is too low.

Ulti is too high.

Crocodile is likely too low.

And King should be above Marco.

Rest is good.

Sanji 5 spots too low
So you admit he's just below Zoro?
Queen too low
Possibly.
Oden a too high
I dunno, dude has clashed with some monsters. Admiral/YC1+ level is good for him.

Back