• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, just a reminder
Awakened Lucci = G5 no hao Luffy
For you argument to make sense, Lucci would have to be in his awakened form when he did no damage, and Zoro would actually have to be shown damaging the seraphims
True Ig.
Though he couldn't hit Luffy, so even his Awakened AP scaling makes no sense, because we don't see him hurt Luffy once.

Well, maybe, though Luffy still couldn't one-shot him, so i think he at least downscales
He only downscales if he isn't significantly hurt.
First one made him cough blood and fly away.
Second sent him into a wall and may have cracked his neck
Third knocked him out, made him cough blood, and sent him into a wall again.
The only one that can make him downscale is the second one maybe.
Though that's durability and not AP, but his AP wouldn't matter because iirc it usually scales to his durability, so if he has shit dura he has shit AP.

Because we never saw what would happen if KOH Zoro actually attacked King with his flame's on, and King himself with his flames on was dodging and blocking his attacks which Zoro even called him out for. I don't think it's a coincidence we never saw it happen and that even currently Zoro isn't using anything more than buso on the seraphim.
Z40Ly7V.png
MBbNtkB.png
Yeah, the first time he dodged it made me convinced that he was indeed scared of KoH, no denying that.

Zoro probably could cut them with KoH, but that drains stamina, which is a bad thing to happen when you have 2 very sus "allies".

KoH Zoro would slap Awakened Kaku silly, but that's not what I was referring to earlier.

True Ig.
Though he couldn't hit Luffy, so even his Awakened AP scaling makes no sense, because we don't see him hurt Luffy once.
Tbh Lucci who didnt harn G5 Luffy still clashed with G5 Buso Luffy. Dont we scale characters based of clashes? Otherwise if Luffy with Buso was superior he would have overpowered Awakened Lucci with Buso

Tbh Lucci who didnt harn G5 Luffy still clashed with G5 Buso Luffy. Dont we scale characters based of clashes? Otherwise if Luffy with Buso was superior he would have overpowered Awakened Lucci with Buso
Eh.. It was more or less just callback.
If you look at the rest of the fight, you see Lucci getting blitzed and not being able to keep up with Luffy.
The clash is clearly an outlier, it's the only time he could keep up with Luffy and take an attack from him.

Eh.. It was more or less just callback.
If you look at the rest of the fight, you see Lucci getting blitzed and not being able to keep up with Luffy.
The clash is clearly an outlier, it's the only time he could keep up with Luffy and take an attack from him.
Idk man make a CRT downgrade for Lucci then i think he downscales tho

Saw Yamato vs Lucci and Kaku on Worstgen.
What do y'all think?
Personally I think she wins low diff, they don't have an answer for her ice, for one.
For two, she has crazy endurance and durability, she took about 10 ACoC attacks from Kaidou and by the time she went to the lower levels of the castle she was fine, despite just one Hybrid TB being enough to injure Law and throw him away, getting past his Curtain too.

What do y'all think?
Personally I think she wins low diff, they don't have an answer for her ice, for one.
For two, she has crazy endurance and durability, she took about 10 ACoC attacks from Kaidou and by the time she went to the lower levels of the castle she was fine, despite just one Hybrid TB being enough to injure Law and throw him away, getting past his Curtain too.
He cracks Lucci easy, cracks Kaku easier.

What do y'all think?
For two, she has crazy endurance and durability, she took about 10 ACoC attacks from Kaidou and by the time she went to the lower levels of the castle she was fine.
Yamato high-extreme diff.

She mid-high diffs either individually.

Awakened Kaku and Awakened Lucci can at least take a few hits, since Kaku was undamaged by Buso Zoro while Lucci took multiple hits from G5. Also, they both scale above Rokushiki Kaku who clashed with S-Hawk.

That said, this is Yamato we're talking about, so she can gradually overpower them via superior AP, durability, and stamina. It's just that she'll have issues at first in a 2v1 against 2 more skilled fighters who have stat amps.

Yamato high-extreme diff.

She mid-high diffs either individually.

Awakened Kaku and Awakened Lucci can at least take a few hits, since Kaku was undamaged by Buso Zoro while Lucci took multiple hits from G5. Also, they both scale above Rokushiki Kaku who clashed with S-Hawk.

That said, this is Yamato we're talking about, so she can gradually overpower them via superior AP, durability, and stamina. It's just that she'll have issues at first in a 2v1 against 2 more skilled fighters who have stat amps.
One: Zoro slammed Kaku, he didn't try to cut him.
Two: Lucci was more or less affected by at least 2 of the 3 attacks Luffy used on him, not counting the rock spitting one since... It's just rocks.
Three: Kaku didn't clash with S-Hawk, he just threw attacks at him and S-Hawk blocked/deflected.
Four: True, but she'll blitz before they can do anything. It's especially over if she uses an ice attack on them.

Two: Lucci was more or less affected by at least 2 of the 3 attacks Luffy used on him
Ok? Just because he was affected doesn't mean he didn't endure them.
Three: Kaku didn't clash with S-Hawk, he just threw attacks at him and S-Hawk blocked/deflected.
Already explained why this isn't true, but as I already said, we see curved air slashes going both ways, and his Amane Dachi made S-Hawk dodge (even though it probably wouldn't have hurt him), so S-Hawk was taking him seriously.

Also, S-Hawk literally up and left since Kaku and Zoro were "troublesome" opponents.
Four: True, but she'll blitz before they can do anything. It's especially over if she uses an ice attack on them.
She won't blitz Awakened Lucci.

Ok? Just because he was affected doesn't mean he didn't endure them.
Yeah, but he got knocked out pretty quickly.
Few hits from Yamato and he's down for the count.
Already explained why this isn't true, but as I already said, we see curved air slashes going both ways, and his Amane Dachi made S-Hawk dodge (even though it probably wouldn't have hurt him), so S-Hawk was taking him seriously.

Also, S-Hawk literally up and left since Kaku and Zoro were "troublesome" opponents.
Yeah, cause he deflected them, lol.
He left because they weren't going down as quickly as he wanted, so he went to pick on weaker opponents.
She won't blitz Awakened Lucci.
She kept up with Kaidou, so she definitely can.

Awakened Lucci downscales from G5 Luffy who scales above Bagua
He doesn't scale at all.
Each time, he got blitzed.
Save for Luffy trying to bite him, but tbf he was huge and was a few feet away from Lucci waiting for him to get closer, I'd be shocked if he didn't notice Luffy in time tbh.
And he couldn't even land a single hit on Luffy either.

With Kamisori he flat out dodged a point blank attack

With normal Awakening his matched a punch from Luffy but otherwise was clearly slower.
Again pretty sure that clash would be an outlier if he could almost never react to Luffy outside of it nor hit him.

Occam's razor.
Not sure how that even applies here.

We even see in the left of the panel that 2 of the curved slashes clash with each other.

Even he wasn't sending out air slashes of his own, Kaku was still pressuring him, and as I said he felt the need to dodge the Amane Dachi.

Also, S-Hawk still viewed him as tough to take down, and Kaku fought him alongside Buso Zoro off-screen.

Not sure how that even applies here.

We even see in the left of the panel that 2 of the curved slashes clash with each other.

Even he wasn't sending out air slashes of his own, Kaku was still pressuring him, and as I said he felt the need to dodge the Amane Dachi.

Also, S-Hawk still viewed him as tough to take down, and Kaku fought him alongside Buso Zoro off-screen.
Oh brother.
Why would he just take attacks?
Sure they can't harm him but he probably doesn't know that him self.

Oh brother.
Why would he just take attacks?
Sure they can't harm him but he probably doesn't know that him self.
Actually, I just realized something.

He could block Nitoryu Buso Zoro's attacks, yet opted to dodge Amane Dachi rather than try and block it.

That said, Amane Dachi is the strongest Rankyaku technique, so it scaling above Nitoryu Buso Zoro wouldn't really be usable for his standard Rankyaku/Rokushiki. His Hybrid and above would still scale above it, but not his base Rokushiki or base Tekkai.

Actually, I just realized something.

He could block Nitoryu Buso Zoro's attacks, yet opted to dodge Amane Dachi rather than try and block it.

That said, Amane Dachi is the strongest Rankyaku technique, so it scaling above Nitoryu Buso Zoro wouldn't really be usable for his standard Rankyaku/Rokushiki. His Hybrid and above would still scale above it, but not his base Rokushiki or base Tekkai.
Didn't Zoro swat one of those really easily?

Back