• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just remembered that bit where Who's-Who was like "Hey, X Drake, let's kill Queen," and X Drake was like "Oh? Yeah, I'm down, the two of us together could do that easy."

How much do you think Drake knew about Queen's power?

Just remembered that bit where Who's-Who was like "Hey, X Drake, let's kill Queen," and X Drake was like "Oh? Yeah, I'm down, the two of us together could do that easy."

How much do you think Drake knew about Queen's power?
Good point.

But this is OP, so confidence scaling is...you know.

I mean, it's not the most invalid thing, but at the same time there's a reason that Apoo feared Queen.
I'm mostly talking about X Drake and Who's-Who together being possibly able to beat Zoan Queen, just to give some credibility to WW. X Drake is pretty much at Apoo's level.

there's no telling if either of them really knew about Queen's Germa powers or Cyborg enhancements.

Besides iirc didn't a lot of them also think they could capture Yamato when they definitely couldn't. or think they could fight headliners one on one when they definitely couldn't.

It always seems to me at least that besides X-Drake the Tobi roppo were too arrogant to take their words too seriously.

there's no telling if either of them really knew about Queen's Germa powers or Cyborg enhancements.
I wasn't implying they could beat his Germa enhancements.
Besides iirc didn't a lot of them also think they could capture Yamato when they definitely couldn't.
Yeah, but that was with all 6 at once, with him still being in Seastone chains, and them having an army with them.

Besides iirc didn't a lot of them also think they could capture Yamato when they definitely couldn't.
Yeah, it'd probably be Base Queen they were referring to.

You know, surprise attack and all that.

Yeah, but that was with all 6 at once, with him still being in Seastone chains, and them having an army with them.
You know, surprise attack and all that.
the Tobi Roppo don't seem like the type to work together tho. They even split up after they were given this task.

And since the reward was being able to challenge a headliner in a 1v1 I doubt they were planning to work together. Besides Ulti and Page One ofc.

the Tobi Roppo don't seem like the type to work together tho. They even split up after they were given this task.

And since the reward was being able to challenge a headliner in a 1v1 I doubt they were planning to work together. Besides Ulti and Page One ofc.
No, I mean with them all hunting him down at once. Like, you're working against 6 people hunting you, that's a drain on stamina, and all of them are more likely to have a chance at success.

Yamato without her DF and while in seastone was equal to Ace, who was considerably above the one who clashed with Jimbe, who in turn clapped Who's Who

also, half of them were hyped when they were told they'd get to fight a Headliner as if they wouldn't get folded like lawnchairs fighting any of them.

imo the Tobiroppo are too unreliable for confidence statements.

Reactions: Sus
Yamato without her DF and while in seastone was equal to Ace, who was considerably above the one who clashed with Jimbe, who in turn clapped Who's Who
actually I think the one that fought Jinbei was stronger than the one that fought Yamato.

Since Ace went to Wano with his Spade Pirates and he fought Jinbei shortly before joining the WB pirates.

Either way yeah Yamato slams the Tobiroppo.

Back