• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is this a good or bad take?

image.png

Found it on twitter and I'm interested in yall's thoughts

image.png

No, this is idiotic.
They aren't close to him unless he's just using basic Armament and/or no gears.
Maybe Asura/KOH Zoro is but Luffy is still stronger with certain moves/forms.
8.png

Also I need a better rendition of this image.

Sanji loses to Base Luffy.
Zoro at worst needs Gear 2 although I don't think that gap between him and Sanji is super wide rn.
IMO, Base Zoro =< Base Sanji, and Buso Zoro >= IJ Sanji.

But Enma, Hao Infusion, and especially KoH stomp. KoH probably one-shots, even.

Also, Hao Infusion on its own sliced No-Flame King open, and No-Flame King's skin couldn't be pierced by Aramaki's vines.

I mean that's not a ridiculous take.

idk if I'd fully agree tho.
it is, he's close to them but will lose to most if not all (bar buggy)
He isn't.
Maybe equal to Shanks or very slightly above though.
shanks is just as strong as kaido and whitebeard, prime rey is keeping up but is not winning

also roger implied prime wb > prime rey (people think roger meant oden which is funny)

it is, he's close to them but will lose to most if not all (bar buggy)
why is it ridiculous?

Prime Ray is pretty much an enigma.

And we've seen that even Old Ray can stalemate Admirals and scare off Blackbeard with his reputation alone.

Nothing we've seen makes it definitive that Kaido and Shanks > Prime Ray. It's all just interpretation really.

And we've seen that even Old Ray can stalemate Admirals
so can nigh dead wb, and other yonkos also scare admirals
we also know 2 emperors ~ 3 admirals
and scare off Blackbeard with his reputation alone.
a feat for prime rey, he can fight yonkos yes, but he isnt winning
Nothing we've seen makes it definitive that Kaido and Shanks > Prime Ray. It's all just interpretation really.
maybe not definitive, but for all we know, he's below them

i have stuff to do rn so i cant respond further, sorry

Return to Sabaody and getting to FMI was 1 day.

The Events of FMI were 1-2 days

Punk Hazard and Dressrosa were 1 day each, then the time between the End of Dressrosa and arriving at Zou was 11 days.

They spend 1-2 days in Zou before heading to WCI.

The road to WCI was about week iirc

WCI was another 3 days.

I think going from WCI to Wano was another week.

Act 1 and 2 of Wano was over the course of two weeks.

Act 3 was 1 more day and 7 days past before Luffy and Zoro woke up with 1 more day passing before they left Wano.

so more or less 60 days or 2 months.

Edit: if you use the real world as a measure you could say the time between the End of WCI and the Onigashima raid was at least 29 days because of the full moons and it would still be about 60ish days interestingly enough.

(probably not the most accurate way to measure tho since the OP world has like 7 moons)

Last edited:

image.png

In terms of feats, Gear 3rd w/ Hao kinda just claps their cheeks (except maybe a theoretical KoH + Asura combo) while they might be able to tango with base and Gear 2nd w/hao at their strongest.

For personal headcanon, I think they aren't getting one shot even by Gear 4th w/ Hao (but they would be messed up by it). Maybe they can take a normal Gear 5th w/ Hao blow and remain conscious (but they would wish they were knocked out lol).

In terms of feats, Gear 3rd w/ Hao kinda just claps their cheeks (except maybe a theoretical KoH + Asura combo) while they might be able to tango with base and Gear 2nd w/hao at their strongest.

For personal headcanon, I think they aren't getting one shot even by Gear 4th w/ Hao (but they would be messed up by it). Maybe they can take a normal Gear 5th w/ Hao blow and remain conscious (but they would wish they were knocked out lol).
I mean, G2nd Luffy already outspeeds both of them via dodging Thunder Bagua, which neither Sanji nor Zoro scale to in speed.

I think KoH can definitely do major damage to any form of G5, but Luffy can do plenty of damage with Hao + Gears.

Sorry Sanji, but you're gonna be lagging here. Even Base + Hao Luffy wrecks, though he could hold his own against Base + Buso (no Hao) G4 Luffy (who scales to hurting Zoan Kaido with a punch).

I wasn't including con haki... As I don't know how it works/how big of an amp it is yet... Bye

Zoro Asura ~ gear 4... At least

Back