• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

while luffy might have not used haki
dont be fooled by looks because in the kaido fight there was no shading but its stated luffy used haki
Fact is, G5 literally just isn't Haki-based, despite what some may think. Does Luffy use Haki when he's in trouble? Yeah. Was Lucci shown to be using Haki and thereby MAYBE a threat to him in some capacity? Yeah. Was he in enough trouble to use Haki? Apparently not.

Fact is, G5 literally just isn't Haki-based, despite what some may think. Does Luffy use Haki when he's in trouble? Yeah. Was Lucci shown to be using Haki and thereby MAYBE a threat to him in some capacity? Yeah. Was he in enough trouble to use Haki? Apparently not.
i didnt say its based on haki thats not what i said

lowkey scarier than Kaido when she wants to be tbh
I'm still entirely on the boat of her coming back during elbaf with less intentions of holding back/underestimating the new gen. She might surpass herself if she can stack the soul-year amps
If she actually gets Soul amp + Hao, she can do some serious damage.
i didnt say its based on haki thats not what i said
Well, I was saying that G5 is, so far, pretty much a better boost than just having good Haki, and you said "umm, G5 uses Haki," so if you were just saying he uses Haki in that form, still sorta meaningless.

If she actually gets Soul amp + Hao, she can do some serious damage.

Well, I was saying that G5 is, so far, pretty much a better boost than just having good Haki, and you said "umm, G5 uses Haki," so if you were just saying he uses Haki in that form, still sorta meaningless.
base luffy with hao > boundman without hao
the slamming feat is the only really good feat for no haki g5

Big Mom using like 10/20 years on Elbaf to become a super giant would be hilarious and pretty damn fitting though. Especially when the giants already consider her a monster. Plus it might give us Gigant Luffy vs Biggest Mom
I've read the Granolah arc of Dragon Ball Super, I know how this ends.

How monkey of life sleeps after spreading misinformation on the internet
wildlife-monkey-sleep-260nw-740013232.jpg

Ok, so people are talking about the Straw Hats vs BB Pirates stuff, but I honestly think that's gonna be pretty unfair overall(assuming the BBs have AP anywhere near their Dura). However, I predict either another Straw Hat will appear, or Garp will kill one of the BB Bandits here.

The matches I've come up with are:

Luffy vs Teach: Luffy wins here, no question, unless Teach seriously ups his Haki game, or pulls out an Awakening/third DF, or maybe even some Seastone Bullets. IDK how Logia Awakenings work, or if he can actually Awaken the bonus fruits, but a Gura-Gura Awakening would probably just boost range and power, or let him project shockwaves from points of his choice.

Zoro vs Shiryu: Shiryu >= Aokiji, and can turn himself and other things invisible. If he has an Awakening, it would probably hide him from all other senses, or prevent Haki users from seeing him. However, without that or better Haki, he gonna lose.

Sanji vs Aokiji: Kuzan has more power, but Sanji packing heat, so Kuzan needs an Awakening or better Haki to win this.

Burgess vs Jinbe: Even if we had my precious, precious H6A Tobiroppo scaling, Jinbe would be at a disadvantage here, as Current Burgess is a DF higher than Dressrossa Burgess.. However, Jinbe has water and Haki, so there's that.

Van Augur vs Usopp: Same issue as last match. Usopp needs better Haki.

Avalo Pizarro is the most likely to die.

Laffitte vs Nami: Again, even with H6A Scaling, Nami would be on the back foot. But Zeus Duraneg gives her a chance to match her foe.

Catarina Devon vs Nico Robin: Same issue as before, Robin needs Haki or an Awakening to match current Devon.

Sanjuan Wolf vs Franky: Sanjuan Wolf has like 0 feats, so Franky soloes no diff. Sanjuan needs power.

Doc Q vs Chopper: Doc Q has yet to make a disease that could stop the Chop, and Chopper can wail on whale on beat the shit out of him until he dies. That scythe won't do too much.

Vasco Shot vs Brook: Brook has a few blitzes, and with my precious scaling I mentioned before, he might actually do something. Vasco, however, would likely win, being able to take the slashes with ease, and deck Brook in the face with his nose slap.

Overall:

Luffy mid-diff
Zoro high-diff
Sanji high-diff
Franky no-diff
Chopper mid-diff

Burgess mid-diff
Van Augur no-diff
Laffitte low-diff
Devon low-diff
Vasco mid-diff

Burgess fights Luffy, losing low-diff.
Zoro fights Van Augur, losing low-diff.
Sanji fights Laffitte, losing high-diff.
Franky fights Devon, winning high-diff.
Vasco fights Chopper, losing high-diff.

Chopper and Franky fight Laffite, winning high-diff.
Van Augur fights Luffy, winning high-diff.

A very hurt Van Augur fights an extremely injured Chopper and Franky, winning mid-diff.

All in all, they win even without Avolo Pizarro. Trust me, if you swap his death out for that of Sanjuan, things get worse for the Straw Hats.

Back