• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

did blackbeard really fight garp and sengoku as the profiles say? all i remember is a clash between bb and sengoku
The clash is from the anime aka possibly non canon
But he did take a shockwave from Sengoku and fought him off screen.

Kidd > Yamato
Law > Yamato
Sanji > Killer
Queen > Killer
Marco > King
Sanji > King
Zoro > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)
Sanji > Yamato (not willing to debate.You're not changing my mind)

Mihawk > Yamato

Matter of fact, just put Yamato at 13
kachon how does sanji beat yamato

Actually I think we briefly talked about that match up before, most people besides Kachon agreed Sickbeard would win.

Not enough to hit him
Wasn't Sickbeard a sponge of damage that got hit and hurt by everything they launched at him?

I know Oda was trying to put him as someone with immense stamina and willpower, but looking at it in perspective, his durability is pretty crap, and I don't see Sanji getting hurt by swords and bullets from fodder.

Wasn't Sickbeard a sponge of damage that got hit and hurt by everything they launched at him?

I know Oda was trying to put him as someone with immense stamina and willpower, but looking at it in perspective, his durability is pretty crap, and I don't see Sanji getting hurt by swords and bullets from fodder.
Zoro got hurt a bit by fodder, is his Durability shitty now?

Back