• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yeah, I don't see Lucci beating all 9 Scabbards tbh
I mean if they concentrated all 9 of their attacks on him at once they'd win, but Lucci can (somewhat) keep up with G5 Luffy, so Soru/Kamisori Blitz go brrr since he can just take them out 1-by-1.

Don't think this is analytical prediction
Analytical Prediction (Through sensing the breath of someone or an object he can know the trajectory of their actions before it happens, he first used this ability to know where rubble wouldn't fall before it happened)
If you know what will happen in the future, that's just precog... There's no thinking or anything analytical that's needed

I think it's different to obs Haki because it works on non living things that happens naturally? As in you'll know if a volcano will erupt beforehand... While obs Haki will do that only if it's caused via intent or something living

Also tbf it's pretty hard not to see a giant mouth coming out of the ground lol, I wouldn't say that's an attack known for being fast.

FtIBdrxWAAMRMU_

he also used a speed boosting move to dodge
Oh I know.

His Base Awakened did match a clash from Luffy and could block his rock spitting attack, but was clearly overwhelmed in speed, so his normal Awakened speed downscales.

His Awakened Kami-Sori flat out dodged Luffy's chomp at the last possible second, so it should scale relative to G5.

Last edited:
blocked 1 rock and had to use bosu to break it luffy fodderized him
Kidd slamming normal metal bars into BM made her scream in pain, it's clear that Devil Fruits make normal fodder objects far stronger than usual.

Also, I was referring to speed, not AP.

Kidd slamming normal metal bars into BM made her scream in pain, it's clear that Devil Fruits make normal fodder objects far stronger than usual.

Also, I was referring to speed, not AP.
Wtf normal metal bars are possibly H6A now?
Jamiroquai was so right, it's a crazy world we're living in.

They aren't which is why I never included them.
In fact Kaidou's stronger than he was when he was young.
Before Oden one shot him and the mf dropped like a sack of bricks, now Kaidou can take Asura in Hybrid and sustain a scar but not even nearly be close to fainting.

Back