• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

does uruouge have feats other than beating a sweet commander
1% Urouge scales to G5 Luffy with Hao Infusion, since G5 Buso Luffy's Jet Gatling didn't leave any wound, besides making him spit a few drops of blood. He also was going to beat up Kaidou in 1%, but he was worried about the civilians.

but like fr
Oh, ok. Not really, he doesn't actually fight people that much. I think him being above Charlotte Cracker during the timeskip makes sense, since Cracker chose to wait to jump him AFTER he'd already fought Snack.

pretty good seeing he was already sweet commander level when luffy was still learning haki
he's the only worst gen that we didnt see their bounty after the time skip alongside x drake
oda might be cooking sum

Unrelated, but who do y'all think is more durable between Diamond Jozu and Flame-On King?
king has better feats by a mile, all we know about jozu's durability is that its the best in the whitebeard pirates and that he's their shield, putting him above undying thistle and primebeard

while thats super impressive, its not enough to compete with kaido or lunaranians
he's a close third imo

Ffs I'm not talking about the *******.

Unless that's what you're into. In which case, go nuts? Not my point though.

Daily reminder that Kidd is underrated af after recent chapter ppl forget his feats against Big Mom and rly say he would lose from Jinbe

Back