• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

heat
the ap part pushed oden and snakeman but didnt work on boundman (twice)
g5 withstood destroyer of death which is stronger than bellow bagua which almost one shot boundman and killed him the second hit
g5 dura > boundman > bolo breath > snakeman
not sure if bolo breath is > or < g3 tho
So there's at least a 4x amp in there somewhere?

Could Kid even damage Luffy? Luffy’s haki + rubber body means that Kid can’t crush or smash him with metal (which is most of his kit), and Luffy should easily dodge Kid’s rail gun and projectiles due to future sight.

Oh, so Bajrang Gun is like a combination of all the gears?
g5's physical amp
g3's bone balloon
g4's compression
haoshoku infusion
bosushoku emission
and lastly, plot armour
I suppose so, but is that enough?
in durability
g4 >>> bosu > base ~ drunk "super hybrid" kaido's ap >>> base luffy's ap = 2 homies big mom
bm could damage law and kidd pretty good with marma raid (2 homies)
also boundman is absurdly faster
g4 > g2 > thunder bagua > basically everyone
but luffy isnt gonna use g4 immeditly

haki shouldnt matter too much kidd and law can blast and cut, tho

should we use post udon luffy for a fairer fight? he's the least durable of them in that state but can keep up in speed and has dura neg

Advanced COA should allow Luffy to destroy the bull construct from the inside out with a strong enough punch, I assume.

if not Luffy either tanks it (if Kid tries to crush him) or avoids it (if Kid tries to impale him with its horns).
the problem is that it blitzed big mom
so luffy cant dodge or block in time

using udon luffy the scaling chain is
kidd's strongest attacks > law with a sword > takt = boundman = punk rotten > base kidd > base luffy and gears minus boundman
i put law with a sword above takt because it hurt hybrid kaido more than takt did to base kaido
the rest is obvious i think
Luffy’s COO is much better than Big Mom has shown tho. Couldn’t he simply see the move form in advance and stop him from launching it?
true, and kidd cant pin him down because no awakening
even if it hits luffy kidd has to keep an eye for law

Back