• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm not even introduced to the characters or even wano arc itself and I still know more 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

this is not ok

Bro... I hate being right... Like it literally does not matter if I debate and many people are against me because in the end, what I say still comes true... So it's literally no point in talking to you guys... Just makes me want to k...

Know how humans work 🌚

Bro... I hate being right... Like it literally does not matter if I debate and many people are against me because in the end, what I say still comes true... So it's literally no point in talking to you guys... Just makes me want to k...

Know how humans work 🌚
Pov: 🤓

Reactions: Sus
even if we scale roger above not only base but even hybrid kaido, drunk kaido scales absurdly above him it isnt funny
and his strongest attacks straight up one shot
What's the discussion here?
Roger vs Kaidou? I think they might actually be equal if ya think about it.
roger & ace vs kaido & yamato

Know how humans work 🌚
now youre just doing the "im right u wrong"
Could've sworn it downscaled to Bajrang gun.
scales to BG before decompression aka no multiplier

This is what I been saying, being intentionally vague isn't going to make you win an argument.
I don't give an f on wasting my time trying to win an argument against people who are just wrong... I... Do... Not... Care

There is no way, you actually want to argue

even if we scale roger above not only base but even hybrid kaido, drunk kaido scales absurdly above him it isnt funny
and his strongest attacks straight up one shot

roger & ace vs kaido & yamato

now youre just doing the "im right u wrong"

scales to BG before decompression aka no multiplier
Oh, Kaidou and Yamato then.
Even if Kaidou falls, Yamato should be healthy enough after riding beating Ace to finish off Roger, who should be quite low on health after fighting Kaidou.

Reactions: Sus
im not gonna debate someone who thinks he is always right and cant possibly be wrong

anyway, shanks and uta vs kaido and yamato

Back