• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

yg71vh6fy8ha1.png

Pre Exo DJ Sanji did more damage to Zoan Queen than Marco did with bluebird.

Just remember Helicopter Queen. Marco never did anything even like that

What? Why would he ever wear it? The speed boost isn't worth not being able to use DJ or whatever happens when he puts it on.
It's never even implied he can't use DJ with the RS, all we have for the question is the Straw Raid Suits in that cover art, where Sanji is using DJ and the anime where he used DJ when attacking King iirc, the manga itself never confirms if he can use it or not.

KT responded to that once
its something like dj always send people flying even if it doesnt hurt them

It's never even implied he can't use DJ with the RS, all we have for the question is the Straw Raid Suits in that cover art, where Sanji is using DJ and the anime where he used DJ when attacking King iirc, the manga itself never confirms if he can use it or not.
Oh, someone told me that he couldn't, I thought that was who I was talking to.

Is this made by the same dude who made the Zoroscans meme?
Idk lol

We saw Marco hit Queen off guard and Queen coughed blood while Sanji kicked him off guard and Queen was fine.
did people fr think lucci is tanking attacks made kaido bleed and fall
Only Eseseso and Tempest

just remembered luffy used hao to hurt kaido and lucci got slammed by bosu attacks
lucci is getting murdered if luffy used hao

just remembered luffy used hao to hurt kaido and lucci got slammed by bosu attacks
lucci is getting murdered if luffy used hao
My guess:

Base Lucci Rokushiki = Base Luffy

Hybrid Lucci Rokushiki = G2/3 Luffy

Awakened Lucci Rokushiki = G4 Luffy

Awakened Lucci Six King Gun = G5 Luffy(Normal attacks)

Back