• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

978941678591311872.webp
Just saying, Old Sengoku was pinning Garp in Base

I wonder who the 4 admirals were back when Sengoku was an admiral? Like, we know Kong(He had to have been pretty strong) and Sengoku, but there were 2 more. Who were they? Z?

Actually, I don't believe we knew Sengoku's position prior to his introduction in Marineford, so Kong may have been the FA before being promoted and Sengoku was an Admiral.
We know Garp was offered a position as one, so they either didn't have 3 yet, or wanted to replace one with Garp as they found he was stronger and more capable.
Tsuru might have been one too.

We don't "Pretend" Katakuri isn't at the level of Jack/Kiku/any of the other Wano 6-As

He just simply doesn't have the feats to support it. I don't doubt that if he's reintroduced he'll probably get those feats, but until then we can't just go around claiming he's above [insert character here] off of vibes.
Portrayal doesn’t exist, I know.
emperors and their crews are in a deadlock that’s lasted years yet Kaido’s non commanders solo the Sweet Commanders.

Portrayal doesn’t exist, I know.
emperors and their crews are in a deadlock that’s lasted years yet Kaido’s non commanders solo the Sweet Commanders.
Portrayal is, literally, just vibes. We don't take it as fact, nor should we.

It Introduces needless headcanon and assumption into our profiles, when, instead, we could simply go off of what we actually see happen. Like how it's done in most verses on the site.

Katakuri is definitely a victim of power creep but people acting like he’s massively below the likes of the Scabbards and Jack are full of it. Ik some of yall don’t believe that here either, I’ve seen some of your tier lists.

Katakuri is definitely a victim of power creep but people acting like he’s massively below the likes of the Scabbards and Jack are full of it. Ik some of yall don’t believe that here either, I’ve seen some of your tier lists.
I mean personally, I don't believe it was Oda's INTENTION for the scabbards to be capable of one-shotting Katakuri. I just think the way the manga is structured is what indirectly caused Katakuri to be much lower on the power rankings.

It's like I said a few comments ago, I genuinely think that if Oda introduced Kata again he'd probably be H6-A (Or whatever value we're giving them). In the same way that Crocodile, when he was reintroduced, was much stronger than he was in Alabasta to keep up with power creep. But until then his rating is fine as is.

Urouge has no Haki, Shiki has no Haki, Shiryu has no Haki, Prime Moria wasn't using Haki, and the Chad Zunesha? No Haki.
And? Katakuri is like a ******* hunter compared to the brutal monster point chopper if you think about, he likely would get hurt by his raw power but haki covers that, Speed? haki covers that. Look man, as much as how chopper can really go ham with his df alone, there is a reason why kaido said "haki beats devil fruits" to some extend

And? Katakuri is like a ******* hunter compared to the brutal monster point chopper if you think about, he likely would get hurt by his raw power but haki covers that, Speed? haki covers that. Look man, as much as how chopper can really go ham with his df alone, there is a reason why kaido said "haki beats devil fruits" to some extend
Katakuri can't be touched if you don't have Haki, Seastone, the Yami etc.

Katakuri can't be touched if you don't have Haki, Seastone, the Yami etc.
We're talking about power though, if we're talking about how hard it is for the average person to defeat them, Akainj would be the highest one. Clearly Katakuri isn't as powerful as someone who fought on par with Queen, that would be absurd.

We're talking about power though, if we're talking about how hard it is for the average person to defeat them, Akainj would be the highest one. Clearly Katakuri isn't as powerful as someone who fought on par with Queen, that would be absurd.
chopper barely gave him any damage to queen, yes bleed him a little but the mayority of it got covered eithwe by ancient zoan regen or durability, katakuri is more like a glass cannon than anything else, plus it aint ranked like that likely.

Back