• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One Piece Anime Key Visual for the strongest fighters of the Alliance

Confirms Zoro and Sanji > Yamato

Fr0ERnbWYAE3hop.png
That would mean Sanji > Yamato, all the Scabbards, Marco, and Killer. I can accept like half of that.

Oh hell no
CRY

Btw, I saw this thing on youtube for where all the straw hats are after 21 years (Usopp dies in the final battle but managed to knock up Kaya beforehand with a daughter), and Sanji runs a floating restaurant with Pudding (who keeps trying in vain to get him to not smoke) that gives heaps of free food to any person or nation in need.

What do you think?

Also, Sanji would be the best dad, since he'd pack the best school lunches for his kids.

How and why did you pull that up so quickly 😭

Are you trying to tell us something Eseseso
That Nami is possibly bi?

Nah who am I kidding, she's a money-sexual.

No seriously, she's literally the tv tropes image for money fetish: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoneyFetish

Also, that page shows that Doffy has a creepy crush on Law (PROTECT LAW AT ALL COSTS), and that Smoothie is definitely a lesbian.

Back