• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

when did he win against Sanji? because with current scaling that sounds like some hard cap.
It actually makes sense but iirc it was deemed as a stomp since Sanji didn't have good enough Haki to touch Ace.
Which is why I asked this:
Ace won against Sanji and he'll probably win against Sabo.
I wonder if Ace has any Haki feats. I hear all this about his Haki but never once saw him use it.
For Sanji: Higher LS, Speed, Skill, Stam/Endurance, Heat, Durability, Regen, Tactical Ability, Mobility

For Ace: Greater Buso, Stam/Endurance, greater proficiency with Mera

It actually makes sense but iirc it was deemed as a stomp since Sanji didn't have good enough Haki to touch Ace.
Gotcha, idk of a lot of crazy Ace Haki or AP feats. I feel like Sanji has hotter flames off feats so he should be able to resist Ace's fire somewhat and there's no way Sanji isn't a lot faster off of feats.

?
Oh, this gives some pretty good points about his Haki. I'll be using this in the future.
Gotcha, idk of a lot of crazy Ace Haki or AP feats. I feel like Sanji has hotter flames off feats so he should be able to resist Ace's fire somewhat and there's no way Sanji isn't a lot faster off of feats.
iirc Ace was keeping up with Akainu in Speed and AP, who kept up with Marco, who ragdolled Queen, who Sanji fought.
So he should be fine.
Also Ace should absorb Sanji's fire given how Logias work.

But tbf, Sanji is the strongest "YC2" besides Ace ( not including Burgess, Crocodile or Lucky Roux because they have 0 feats ).
Should've been incon, as Ace doesn't have the means to put Sanji down either.
He can since he can just punch him until he goes down, as Sanji can't retaliate.

The video you sent was funny.

Ace ~ Akainu ~ Marco ~ Queen's Perceptions (FTE)< Super Speed (FTE+)< DJ + Super Speed (FTE++)< IJ + Super Speed
Come to think of it I'm starting to think Sanji just used Super Speed to get close enough then slammed him with Hell Memories.

I HATE FANDOM POLLS, I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!

Seriously, explaining that Doflamingo cannot beat Kid is so complicated when your audience has the mind of a chatbot.
Most of polls debate in any platform fill up with dumbass

I once found in youtube that Yoriichi get mftl+ and beat Zoro

Akainu's punch and Sanji both upscale heavily from Akainu's PASSIVE AURA, and Akainu was using Haki when he did the punch, thus negating resistances.
Also, y'know, Akainu's Haki > Ace's > Sanji's plus his DF nulled Ace's.

To be fair, most of the people here are actually reasonable, this one person is just stubborn.
Probably never saw Wano.

Akainu has better Haki than Ace and Sanji anyway why is he relevant to the discussion.
Not to mention his flames are hotter than both's and his DF negged Ace's.

He... he went through a Logia. Is there another way to do that? I mean, there's also the elemental superiority mechanic, because lava overpowers fire.

Plus, considering he can vaporize parts of people who are unaffected by his aura, his fire > Sanji's. Also, upscaling from Kizaru, who can do the same, puts his power higher.

tbf when Akainu references burning Ace he just mentions that his DF outclasses Ace's and mentions nothing about Haki. It might be possible to burn Ace if the ability is significantly hotter than his fire.

tbf when Akainu references burning Ace he just mentions that his DF outclasses Ace's and mentions nothing about Haki. It might be possible to burn Ace if the ability is significantly hotter than his fire.
Yup.
I mean, it IS literally SUPERIOR to Ace's fire.
And not even Ace's fire. He just said fire in general.

Back