• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

not really an argument but i personally stray off from creating scaling chains from mid fight scenes without verbal context
Not sure what you're talking about.

Zoro was losing badly to Buso king at the start of the fight.

He got stronger over the course of the fight, and after King panicked once Zoro figured out his flame-off weakness, he was able to push Nitoryu Buso King back.

Even Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro broke part of his suit, which Marco couldn't do.

If the person can resist the first precog and then the other person can precog them, which isn't something Kenbun hasn't shown to do

Layers is resistance breakers. It requires to shit on resistances
Layers don't have to break resistances to be a layer

Layers are basically kinda a whole new tier of an ability that will always be above the original/base layer

Last edited:
Base Kaku's Rokushiki = S-Hawk = Nitoryu Buso Zoro >= Buso King > Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro = Base King (no Haki) = Hybrid Marco
Oh btw when was Base King = Hybrid Marco?
iirc Marco easily stopped his one-handed fire attack with Undying Thistle and was tossing him around.
Also I think S-Hawk simply blocked Kaku's attacks.

He also scales above Kaku who in base matched Zoro w/ no Haki, and with base Rokushiki matched S-Hawk's AP which matched Nitoryu Buso Zoro which matched King w/ Buso in chapter 1035.

I also feel like Base Lucci about to get some feats against S-Bear alongside Base Luffy.
This is why I can’t stand Japanese now

If this goes through I'm throwing Katakuri at ******* Akainu

Oh no.

Too bad it's not

Back