• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

IMG-20230310-100242.png

Her dad got put in a pack
I mean that's kind of her dad's fault and it seems that he's still alive and trying to find her so..
Bege's kill Linlin operation went to shit + he lost a global superpower as an ally
Bonney lost her entire crew and got captured by both Blackbeard and the Marines before the timeskip even hit
And
Idk it's not really a L when ************* Blackbeard and Akainu are on your ass.
Even Law is struggling with the former.

Idk it's not really a L when ************* Blackbeard and Akainu are on your ass.
Even Law is struggling with the former.
She went from minding her business to getting tied on a pole for BB, then BB left and she remained on said pole, then she was there till marines got her and her crew, then she dipped and left with no crew

An L's an L

I was on Worstgen and someone said a handful of YC1s ( in his case it was Katakuri, Sabo, King and Marco teaming up ) could possibly take down a Yonko.
Should I make a vs thread discussing that ( minus Katakuri, maybe with Zoro Shiryu or Benn in his place )?

I was on Worstgen and someone said a handful of YC1s ( in his case it was Katakuri, Sabo, King and Marco teaming up ) could possibly take down a Yonko.
Should I make a vs thread discussing that ( minus Katakuri, maybe with Zoro Shiryu or Benn in his place )?
Like a match, or just a discussion?

That's actually correct, I'd say.

Sabo:

-Sabo > Dressrossa Burgess > Pre-Timeskip Burgess, who tanked an attack from Zoan Sengoku, albeit only one.

-Sabo = Fujitora = Greenbull > 5 Scabbards

Sabo is easily admiral-tier

Katakuri:

-Katakuri is the weak link here, but his powers make him a good strategist, and hard as hell to kill.

Katakuri is a good distraction

King:

-King > Enma Unleashed Zoro = Buso Oden, who downscales from Hao Oden. Hao Oden = No Buso Primebeard.

King is low Yonko Level

Marco:

-Literally just fought base Big Mom, and blocked a Boro Breath

Marco is low Yonko level.

That's actually correct, I'd say.

Sabo:

-Sabo > Dressrossa Burgess > Pre-Timeskip Burgess, who tanked an attack from Zoan Sengoku, albeit only one.

-Sabo = Fujitora = Greenbull > 5 Scabbards

Sabo is easily admiral-tier

Katakuri:

-Katakuri is the weak link here, but his powers make him a good strategist, and hard as hell to kill.

Katakuri is a good distraction

King:

-King > Enma Unleashed Zoro = Buso Oden, who downscales from Hao Oden. Hao Oden = No Buso Primebeard.

King is low Yonko Level

Marco:

-Literally just fought base Big Mom, and blocked a Boro Breath

Marco is low Yonko level.
This is what I said:
This is likely, but only because most Yonko members don't go all out at the gate.
Thing is that's a really good setup.
King: Ultimate defense. Just let him tank all the heavy hits and you'll be fine. He also has some nice AP.
Katakuri: Admittedly, he got power cliffed, but he can serve as a lookout and tell you what's coming next. He can also be a distraction with his Mochi powers and maybe try to like, trap the Yonko in it for a second.
Sabo: Can tank and repel any flame attacks, as Logias are immune to their respective properties. If they fought Big Mom, Sabo and Marco can take out Prometheus and leave her with just 2 Homies.
Marco: Overall a great pick. Has flight, good AP, and could restrain Zoan King and Queen by their necks with his wings. His Haki is very good, and his fruit is marvelous for support and defense.
I see it like this:
Big Mom: Quite hard, as she's tanky and has a lot of endurance plus strength and Haki. I might switch Katakuri for Zoro or Shiryu here, as they're both quite skilled sword users and Zoro can cut flames and has arguably Top Tier AP if he uses Asura with ACoC now. Shiryu's invisibility can also allow him to sneak attack or even try to go in BM's body and clap her organs while she's unaware.
Overall they could win but they have to hope BM doesn't use Advanced Haki + Life Amps or they're done for.
Kaidou: I might also switch Katakuri for another YC1 like Zoro here, because Kaidou can just speed blitz and Katakuri has a glass jaw so one good Thunder Bagua puts him to sleep for a good while. Also, Kaidou is gonna be a problem because while Sabo and Zoro can negate things like Bolo Breath and Kaifu, he still has devastating club strikes, nutty durability, nutty endurance, etc.
Kaidou will be the hardest to take down for them, and I don't believe they could pull it off in the end game, at least not yet.
Blackbeard: Easiest one, because he has a tendency of tanking attacks and sword users who don't over rely on DFs are the bane of his existence because he focuses on trying to null DFs.
Sickbeard: Assuming they can put him down in time, they should win this handily due to Sickbeard being a tad slow and King should be able to tank his attacks though they're dura neg.
Shanks: Don't know, tbh.

Back