• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Katakuri: Admittedly, he got power cliffed, but he can serve as a lookout and tell you what's coming next. He can also be a distraction with his Mochi powers and maybe try to like, trap the Yonko in it for a second.
Didn't read everything but this caught my eye

Luffy who's future was greater than Katakuri's got blitzed by Base Kaido's Thunder Bagua. He's not doing much here.

Also, his lifting strength scales much lower, so Mochi isn't doing anything either

This is what I said:
This is likely, but only because most Yonko members don't go all out at the gate.
Thing is that's a really good setup.
King: Ultimate defense. Just let him tank all the heavy hits and you'll be fine. He also has some nice AP.
Katakuri: Admittedly, he got power cliffed, but he can serve as a lookout and tell you what's coming next. He can also be a distraction with his Mochi powers and maybe try to like, trap the Yonko in it for a second.
Sabo: Can tank and repel any flame attacks, as Logias are immune to their respective properties. If they fought Big Mom, Sabo and Marco can take out Prometheus and leave her with just 2 Homies.
Marco: Overall a great pick. Has flight, good AP, and could restrain Zoan King and Queen by their necks with his wings. His Haki is very good, and his fruit is marvelous for support and defense.
I see it like this:
Big Mom: Quite hard, as she's tanky and has a lot of endurance plus strength and Haki. I might switch Katakuri for Zoro or Shiryu here, as they're both quite skilled sword users and Zoro can cut flames and has arguably Top Tier AP if he uses Asura with ACoC now. Shiryu's invisibility can also allow him to sneak attack or even try to go in BM's body and clap her organs while she's unaware.
Overall they could win but they have to hope BM doesn't use Advanced Haki + Life Amps or they're done for.
Kaidou: I might also switch Katakuri for another YC1 like Zoro here, because Kaidou can just speed blitz and Katakuri has a glass jaw so one good Thunder Bagua puts him to sleep for a good while. Also, Kaidou is gonna be a problem because while Sabo and Zoro can negate things like Bolo Breath and Kaifu, he still has devastating club strikes, nutty durability, nutty endurance, etc.
Kaidou will be the hardest to take down for them, and I don't believe they could pull it off in the end game, at least not yet.
Blackbeard: Easiest one, because he has a tendency of tanking attacks and sword users who don't over rely on DFs are the bane of his existence because he focuses on trying to null DFs.
Sickbeard: Assuming they can put him down in time, they should win this handily due to Sickbeard being a tad slow and King should be able to tank his attacks though they're dura neg.
Shanks: Don't know, tbh.
I'd say:

-Kaidou: He and King know each other's abilities, but he'd probably need Hybrid to overpower King, and couldn't really destroy him without significant boosts atop that. Marco's regen is gonna make him hard to kill, same with Sabo. Now, Kaido's only real chance is if he got really drunk or used Kaen Daiko.

-Big Mom: No chance without taking off a few years of her life.

-Blackbeard: I doubt he could beat King in a 1v1 without nearly dying.

-Primebeard: Stomps.

-Shanks: I'm not fully sure, but I believe him to be inferior here, since he only scales from Oldbeard currently.

-Oldbeard: Nah.

-Sickbeard: L + Ratio + No chances.

-Luffy: Lower odds than Kaidou or Big Mom.

-Buggy: Buggy.

That's actually correct, I'd say.

Sabo:

-Sabo > Dressrossa Burgess > Pre-Timeskip Burgess, who tanked an attack from Zoan Sengoku, albeit only one.

-Sabo = Fujitora = Greenbull > 5 Scabbards

Sabo is easily admiral-tier

Katakuri:

-Katakuri is the weak link here, but his powers make him a good strategist, and hard as hell to kill.

Katakuri is a good distraction

King:

-King > Enma Unleashed Zoro = Buso Oden, who downscales from Hao Oden. Hao Oden = No Buso Primebeard.

King is low Yonko Level

Marco:

-Literally just fought base Big Mom, and blocked a Boro Breath

Marco is low Yonko level.
king does not scale to enma
marco was overpowered by big mom, and he only could clash with her because his flames negated hers

But what if he put it in their eyes. What's the LS of their eyelids?
Fujitora could fight without seeing.
Didn't read everything but this caught my eye

Luffy who's future was greater than Katakuri's got blitzed by Base Kaido's Thunder Bagua. He's not doing much here.

Also, his lifting strength scales much lower, so Mochi isn't doing anything either
Well I said this on Worstgen so I had to be nice about it but in reality Katakuri's getting clapped really badly.

it scales far above zoros durability and kings other attacks but i dont see why itd scale to enma
Well, that's the thing he had to use King of Hell on, so I assumed regular enma would not cut it.
they did, but they both were using fire, in which marco had an advantage, when it comes to ap marco is below bm
So it was a punch and fire? So she was doing two things at once, and because he resists one, it weakens the other?

i cant send pics, but you can reread the scene to get better context
I thought her arm was meant to be inside Prometheus. Otherwise, where is it? Is it gone?

Also, didn't they fight off-panel for a bit? And he damaged Zeus and stuff.

ALSO ALSO, why did she grab him, then tell Pero to shoot him?

his dura does scale above enma, not ap tho

she was shocked why her attack isnt working and marco commented that his fire is special, when big mom used her physical strength, he was helpless
Due to my approved profile CRT this is argument is now null and void because it's agreed that Big Mom surprised Marco while he was monologuing.

I thought her arm was meant to be inside Prometheus. Otherwise, where is it? Is it gone?
idk, but it didnt work anyway
Also, didn't they fight off-panel for a bit? And he damaged Zeus and stuff.
zues has no set durability iirc
ALSO ALSO, why did she grab him, then tell Pero to shoot him?
idk tbh
Due to my approved profile CRT this is argument is now null and void because it's agreed that Big Mom surprised Marco while he was monologuing.
doesnt change that the clash happened because marcos special fire, unless they fought offscreen

Awww, cmon, that's cheating. You hit a guy while he's monlologuing, thats an L, you hit a guy WITH GLASSES while he's monologuing, that's even worse.

Boy, it's gonna be weird if Stussy ends up not being High 6-A.

I mean, Base Kaku is =< Base no-Haki Zoro, and Base Lucci scales above both Kaku and Guernica.

Why wouldn't she be High 6-A? Kaku could take hits from Zoro without cuts, but his skin got penetrated by Stussy.
Her piercing his skin with fangs (since she didn't use seastone until she fought Base Lucci) is a really good supporting feat, but I'm not sure if that's enough for High 6-A on its own.

She is portrayed as comparable to Base Kaku, but that's basically it.

...seastone?
Nah, she didn't use that until she "fought" Lucci.

She was only shown using it on Lucci tho.
Doesn't disqualify the logic that the same would apply for Awakened Kaku. We didn't see how she did it, but if she said he's strong and needed to dispatch him similar to how she did Lucci, it'd require it

I'm not a fan of "it would've been hard cause of how strong you guys are" scaling to them

Back