• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Screenshot_20230308-145800.png

?

IMG_2897.png

Funny enough, this would be a beyond god tier mix.
Boa Hancock's charm, fruit, and leg strength + Garp's amazing Haki and arm strength is devastating just thinking about it.

Found scans that say Kaidou and BM are the strongest Emperors, however there's clear problems with the translations..
These are all I have on the matter. Found it from a Discord user.
Edit: Guy who translated says it has problems because:
"I cut half the kanji
Its so blurry cant pull good kanji "

my-image_7.png

This is technically a ranking of East Boue characters' power, but I will admit, especially around the Poses a Real Threat tier that things got muddy cause I haven't rewatched East Blue OP in awhile

Tbh though It's a but unfair to have Shanks, Roger, and ******* Mihawk on the ******* East Blue tier list lol

Unknown (Easily decapitated a real dragon from legend of Wano, was the strongest man in the world at his time)

Where this stated?

Jack is stronger than Drake.
Here's my take on that: Both have arguments and wincons which i can give

Jack:

• He is one of the 3 Calamities of Kaido's crew, making him a powerful and feared opponent

• He has impressive physical strength and endurance as evidenced by his ability to fight for 5 days straight against the Minks

• He also has his Mammoth Ancient Zoan DF which gives him enhanced strength and durability. As well as the ability to transform into a mammoth form.

• He is a skilled fighter and strategist, able to lead his crew and coordinate attacks effectively

X Drake:

• He is a former Rear Admiral making him a highly skilled and experienced fighter

• He has the Ancient Zoan DF Model: Allosaurus which gives him enhanced strength, speed, and durability as well as the ability to transform into an Allosaurus

• He's also a proficient swordsman whos able to use his weapon effectively in combat

• He has shown his intelligence and strategic thinking in battle as we have seen his role in Onigashima

Now imma give some wincons for both which i see in my view (sorry for the long text ^^)

Jack Wincons:

• His physical strength and endurance combined with his DF abilities would make him a formiddable opponent in close combat

• He could potentially overwhelm X Drake with brute force and outlast him in a prolonged fight

• Jack's experience and leadership skills could also give him an advantage in a battle with X Drake allowing him to outmaneuver and outsmart X Drake

X Drake Wincons:

• Drake's skill with a sword combined with his DF abilities gives him a versatile and powerful arsenal in combat

• He could potentially use his Allosaurus form to gain the upper hand in close combat, while his swordsmanship skills allow him to fight from a distance

• His intelligence and strategic thinking could also give him an advantage allowing him to outmaneuver and outsmart Jack in battle

• He also could potentially exploit any weaknesses or vulnerabilities in Jack's fighting style or DF abilities

Conclusion:

It is difficult to determine who would win in a fight between them since both are powerful and skilled fighters with unique abilities. Jack has physical strength and endurance combined with his DF which make him a formiddable opponent in close combat while X Drake's skill with his sword combined with his DF abilities gives him a versatile and powerful arsenal in combat. Imo X Drake wins Extreme Difficulty via his intelligence and strategic thinking which would give him a slight advantage over Jack in a fight

Sorry again🙈

X Drake Wincons:

• Drake's skill with a sword combined with his DF abilities gives him a versatile and powerful arsenal in combat

• He could potentially use his Allosaurus form to gain the upper hand in close combat, while his swordsmanship skills allow him to fight from a distance

• His intelligence and strategic thinking could also give him an advantage allowing him to outmaneuver and outsmart Jack in battle

• He also could potentially exploit any weaknesses or vulnerabilities in Jack's fighting style or DF abilities
Drake has no wincons up close.

Not only is Jack superior to him in strength in durability, but also in endurance and recoverability. This is due to Jack being perfectly fine health-wise and stamina-wise after fighting Nekomamushi and Inuarashi. The two scabbards were switching in every 12 hours consecutively for 5 days straight, and at the end of it Jack was perfectly fine while Neko and Inu were heavily injured and gassed. Mind you, these scabbards should be comparable to Asura Doji, another scabbard who was able to fight against Oden for an entire day without rest.

Last edited:
Drake has no wincons up close.

Not only is Jack superior to him in strength in durability, but also in endurance and recoverability. This is due to Jack being perfectly fine health-wise and stamina-wise after fighting Nekomamushi and Inuarashi. The two scabbards were switching in every 12 hours consecutively for 5 days straight, and at the end of it Jack was perfectly fine what Neko and Inu were heavily injured and gassed. Mind you, these scabbards should be comparable to Asura Doji, another scabbard who was able to fight against Oden for an entire day without rest.
Nvm i thought about it better and Drake's Devil Fruit powers are not particularly helpful in a close combat situation. While his ability to transform into a dinosaur may give him an initial advantage, it ultimately, does not provide him with any significant long-term advantages in a fight. Alternatively Jack has been shown to be an extremely skilled fighter and his immense size, strength and endurance make him a formidable opponent at any range. Additionaly, Jack has the ability to use his trunk to create powerful shockwaves which further increases his versatility and combat abilities.

In Conclusiom this time: While Drake may have his own strengths and abilities, in a close combat situation, he is simply outmatched by Jack. Jack's physical prowess, endurance and combat skills make him a more formidable opponent up close and Drake simply lacks the necessary win conditions to defeat him.

I think Drake wins, but do you actually think Apoo's DF is > Scabbards?
Tbh it is difficult to compare the DF abilities between characters as they all have unique strengths and weaknesses. Both Apoo's DF and the Scabbards individual techniques have their pros and cons, making it almost impossible to definitevely say which is stronger.

However, in terms of their feats and abilities showcased in the manga, it seems that Apoo's DF has a more offensive and versatile application compared to the Scabbards individual techniques

Especially since Jack got brutalized by the 2 Sulong Scabbards, who scale below the scaling for Apoo's DF.
Fought an entire of Sulong Warriors beforehand, which weakened him.

Each Sulong Warrior being stronger than Sulong Carrot, who's stronger than Perospeo, who could harm Monster Point Chopper.

Back