• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Marco just has way too many advantages against Sabo.

Issho is a much better matchup.
yeah thats what i thought, the fact that fire is useless against marco screams sabo loses

would that mean lunarians have better fire than big mom though? marco blocked promethues easily but had to use undying thistle to block kings fire

How's the writing in this one. Maybe I'll take a peek 👀
Honestly, I usually hate SI fanfics, but this one is SO ******* GOOD!!

However, it only goes til the end of the pre-TS era (it just finished), since the author has no idea what Oda has planned for the Post-TS story.

Kaido even begins TRAINING at the end of the pre-TS Era since he thinks Joyboy shall return!

i hate how they made luffy hybrid kaido level in base, it shouldve been base = base
but law and kidd scale to 3 homies big mom whos = hybrid kaido so ig its consistent
tbh i dont mind that as much as how every mf who fights luffy will be >= kaido

anyway where would yall scale base yamato
  • blocked a hit from hybrid kaido
  • stronger than drake and apoo
dont think he has better feats than this

Clashed with Hybrid Kaido at the start of their fight (he had Hao Infusion, not sure if she did)

I mean, he would be equivalent to Kaido when they're using the same stuff.

Jack is stronger than Drake.
P sure he lost to him in a match lol.
Anyway I'd scale Base Yamato.. Hm.. Maybe somewhere near Marco's level?
Not sure. But she did give Aramaki a noticeable headache with her strike and slammed him into the ground.

i dont see what this has to do with yamato?
I'm just saying that being stronger than Drake isn't really much compared to Yamato's other feats, so I just found that mentioning it was kinda funny since even Jack is stronger than Drake and Yamato's obviously stronger than Jack.

would that mean lunarians have better fire than big mom though? marco blocked promethues easily but had to use undying thistle to block kings fire
He was tired as heck when he blocked King's fire punch & didn't need It earlier in the fight to block King's fire bullets

I'm just saying that being stronger than Drake isn't really much compared to Yamato's other feats, so I just found that mentioning it was kinda funny since even Jack is stronger than Drake and Yamato's obviously stronger than Jack.
well drake and apoo are high 6a regardless so its still a notable feat

yamato did better against greencowmale than scabbards thats another good feat

Shouting at SB before you land an attack counts sneaking. That's Soka's type of logic.
TheMonkeMan's type of logic*

Homie says Sanji sneaked Queen's name despite him yelling right before hitting him in the head. Literally like what Yamato did.

TheMonkeMan's type of logic*

Homie says Sanji sneaked Queen's name despite him yelling right before hitting him in the head. Literally like what Yamato did.
I don't even gotta be in the thread for him to start cheerleading for me 😭
Queen wasn't even looking in his direction either, dude was focused on beating up the random girl.

And Greenbull was focused on something else as well not looking in that direction.

Both aren't sneak attacks.
Idk man if you yell at me and then kick me in the back before I can even properly react I'm pretty sure that's a sneak/surprise attack.

Idk man if you yell at me and then kick me in the back before I can even properly react I'm pretty sure that's a sneak/surprise attack.
Then you're wrong lmao.

If I'm running up towards you and yell "It was you?!?!? You piece of scum!" That is not a sneak attack at all.

Back