• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ayo, damn near a year later I ask again
Tf would this fall under as an ability
stuff.png

Is this just AP? Biological manipulation? Matter manip? That mf got cut so clean he could put himself back together again a while after being cut right in half.
Pig got the "Plot-Plot no Mi"
X792 Natsu one-shot a giant pig.

Oden struggled to kill a giant pig, that later healed itself.

X792 Base Natsu > Oden confirmed.
What's that

Ayo, damn near a year later I ask again
Tf would this fall under as an ability
stuff.png

Is this just AP? Biological manipulation? Matter manip? That mf got cut so clean he could put himself back together again a while after being cut right in half.
It sounds like Biological Manipulation, similar to how Freedom's Giza Glass sword functions.

Chiyo from Toriko actually does something like this, except.... those creatures aren't able to put themselves back together.

It sounds like Biological Manipulation, similar to how Freedom's Giza Glass sword functions.

Chiyo from Toriko actually does something like this, except.... those creatures aren't able to put themselves back together.
It's less the Pig that I'm asking about and more Oden, since the feat is attributed to his cut being so precise.
Wouldn't Oden have that then? If his cuts are so precise/sharp that he can split living organisms that can later be put back together, similiar to Kenshin with the radish, except here there's blood vessels and stuff involved.
It just sounds like his slashes are so precise they living organism doesn't realize it's cut and can adhere itself back together

Like it could be minor biomanip, but going off of the description, it's just a high tier skill feat. So at best minor bio manip through master swordsmanship.

It's less the Pig that I'm asking about and more Oden, since the feat is attributed to his cut being so precise.
Wouldn't Oden have that then? If his cuts are so precise/sharp that he can split living organisms that can later be put back together, similiar to Kenshin with the radish, except here there's blood vessels and stuff involved.
It just sounds like his slashes are so precise they living organism doesn't realize it's cut and can adhere itself back together
I was talking about Oden?

It would be Biological Manipulation, as i explained in that post.

Wanna link it?
Read it and weep (from its shoddy quality):

The justifications are good IMO (and I worked on them in a sandbox), but the picture for the profile sucks ass, but there was no other option due to how few photos there are of him (and I suck at cropping).

The justifications are good IMO (and I worked on them in a sandbox), but the picture for the profile sucks ass, but there was no other option due to how few photos there are of him (and I suck at cropping).
One: Use this picture for his profile, if I had to suggest.
Went ahead and cropped it out, too.
Two: His justification for speed is good, but remove the part with Kaidou and Luffy. They were really focused on each other and were about to clash, so it makes sense they didn't see Guernica coming in time.
Also, I think Guernica didn't stop Luffy, he just surprised him and Luffy was too shocked to focus on punching Kaidou.
Change the parts with his Stamina/Endurance and Durability to something like " Supposedly took a Haoshoku Haki-infused blow from an enraged Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaidou and remained conscious long enough to take photos of Gear 5 Luffy, though this isn't fully confirmed yet. " .
Besides that, you're good in my opinion!

One: Use this picture for his profile, if I had to suggest.
Went ahead and cropped it out, too.
Thank you so much! It's way better than my picture!
Two: His justification for speed is good, but remove the part with Kaidou and Luffy. They were really focused on each other and were about to clash, so it makes sense they didn't see Guernica coming in time.
Also, I think Guernica didn't stop Luffy, he just surprised him and Luffy was too shocked to focus on punching Kaidou.
Tbf, Kaido and Luffy were winding up their attacks before Guernica got there, yet he manage to arrive and grab Luffy before Kaido brought down his attack. So it seems like he'd still scale to kaido's reaction speed.
Change the parts with his Stamina/Endurance and Durability to something like " Supposedly took a Haoshoku Haki-infused blow from an enraged Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaidou and remained conscious long enough to take photos of Gear 5 Luffy, though this isn't fully confirmed yet. " .
Makes sense
Besides that, you're good in my opinion!
Thanks a lot!

Thank you so much! It's way better than my picture!

Tbf, Kaido and Luffy were winding up their attacks before Guernica got there, yet he manage to arrive and grab Luffy before Kaido brought down his attack. So it seems like he'd still scale to kaido's reaction speed.

Makes sense

Thanks a lot!
Well what ever, scale his speed to Kaidou's, don't really care about that part lol.
Now that that's done, I'm going to bed.
And you're welcome with the profile.

I think it's avoiding all atoms or something 🤔 it does the same

but the picture for the profile sucks ass, but there was no other option due to how few photos there are of him (and I suck at cropping).
I Have this

Last edited:
xCjMyAq.png

He DID react to the Kanzebo & put up guard with his arm & leg. Either he has good senses/observation haki or Brook & Robin's reaction in the previous panel made him curious & he turned around to check what was happening.

xCjMyAq.png

He DID react to the Kanzebo & put up guard with his arm & leg. Either he has good senses/observation haki or Brook & Robin's reaction in the previous panel made him curious & he turned around to check what was happening.
Good catch, actually didn't notice that.

I'll change that later today.

Meanwhile Maha just floating in Kazenbo like a dope.

I Have this
You sir, are an angel in monke form.

Seriously, thank you so much for this amazing pic.

Last edited:
Y'know that panel of Lucci getting salty over Luffy whooping him was funny but it also proves that people like Who's Who thinking they could take down Queen and others really isn't a feat, it's just pure stubbornness at this point, and that seems to specifically run in the veins of people even formerly affiliated with Cipher Pol.

Y'know that panel of Lucci getting salty over Luffy whooping him was funny but it also proves that people like Who's Who thinking they could take down Queen and others really isn't a feat, it's just pure stubbornness at this point, and that seems to specifically run in the veins of people even formerly affiliated with Cipher Pol.
I mean, they're supposed to be the best of the best, so it's kinda understandable that they're salty about being upended by some upstart rookie pirate (and are really overconfident about their own abilities in WW's case).

Speaking of Cipher Pol, I compared how Apoo took Kid's Punk Gibson (which mind you still hurt him a lot, hence his durability only downscaling) to how he took Guernica's Shigan, and Guernica's Shigan seems like it definitely did more damage:

Kid's Punk Gibson:
  • Attacked an Apoo who was caught completely off guard (and Kidd was super pissed so there was no way he was holding back, which he doesn't even do anyways).
  • Breaks one of Apoo's glasses (and a tooth). bruises his face, and makes him bleed from the mouth a bit, but other than that Apoo is completely fine, and after talking some smack to Kidd, he has no trouble using his sound attacks to unleash hell before resuming the fight with no shown weakening from Kid's attack.

Guernica's Shigan (yes, I know this is a Rokushiki attack, but we never see Guernica use normal attacks so I can only use his Rokushiki attacks to determine his AP at the moment):
  • Attacked an Apoo who was actually paying attention to him and was definitely more on-guard (as shown by him using Buso Haki to defend himself).
  • His Shigan made Apoo cry out in pain, bleed from the mouth, and knocked him unconscious for a moment or two, even with the latter using Buso Haki to defend himself (which he was not doing against Kidd). Even when Apoo is getting up right after, he's panting from the pain and damage from the attack (and somewhat quivering as he kinda struggles to get up at first for a sec), and even notes/complains about how much the Shigan hurt him.

Friendly reminder that Apoo was a grade-a moron for openly taunting one of the world's deadliest assassins.

It could do with some references

I mean, they're supposed to be the best of the best, so it's kinda understandable that they're salty about being upended by some upstart rookie pirate (and are really overconfident about their own abilities in WW's case).

Speaking of Cipher Pol, I compared how Apoo took Kid's Punk Gibson (which mind you still hurt him a lot, hence his durability only downscaling) to how he took Guernica's Shigan, and Guernica's Shigan seems like it definitely did more damage:

Kid's Punk Gibson:
  • Attacked an Apoo who was caught completely off guard (and Kidd was super pissed so there was no way he was holding back, which he doesn't even do anyways).
  • Breaks one of Apoo's glasses (and a tooth). bruises his face, and makes him bleed from the mouth a bit, but other than that Apoo is completely fine, and after talking some smack to Kidd, he has no trouble using his sound attacks to unleash hell before resuming the fight with no shown weakening from Kid's attack.

Guernica's Shigan (yes, I know this is a Rokushiki attack, but we never see Guernica use normal attacks so I can only use his Rokushiki attacks to determine his AP at the moment):
  • Attacked an Apoo who was actually paying attention to him and was definitely more on-guard (as shown by him using Buso Haki to defend himself).
  • His Shigan made Apoo cry out in pain, bleed from the mouth, and knocked him unconscious for a moment or two, even with the latter using Buso Haki to defend himself (which he was not doing against Kidd). Even when Apoo is getting up right after, he's panting from the pain and damage from the attack (and somewhat quivering as he kinda struggles to get up at first for a sec), and even notes/complains about how much the Shigan hurt him.

Friendly reminder that Apoo was a grade-a moron for openly taunting one of the world's deadliest assassins.
Scans of the Shigan?

Back