• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Well, the downgrades are unfortunate, but the calculations seem reliable so far, as several of our calc group members have accepted them.

Funny that you said it, i was planning to do Zoro vs Fate Tsuna, and the AP gap isn't that much problem, no? Wa no Kuni Zoro AP was upscaled a lot
Post-Enma Zoro wouldn't be 6C for long as he would jump to 6B, idk what the tsunami calcs are now but i doubt they are 6C.

is "way higher" enough to keep him from being AP stomped by 26.6 Gigatons?
Zoro (I think) one shots people that are 4.3 gigatons and then far higher with Busōshoku Haki, even higher with Asura + Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and with Ausra which raises his attacking power and durability) + Damage Boost (Through Goken he is capable of cutting people and objects he normally couldn't with his regular attacks) so 🤷‍♂️

Zoro (I think) one shots people that are 4.3 gigatons and then far higher with Busōshoku Haki, even higher with Asura + Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and with Ausra which raises his attacking power and durability) + Damage Boost (Through Goken he is capable of cutting people and objects he normally couldn't with his regular attacks) so 🤷‍♂️
f*ck it, I'm just gonna make it anyways. Not like it'll stay long anyways

If I had to guess, it's either a Fate character or a Naruto character. I think both have 6-C characters with 26 GT values.

Musashi Miyamoto
Bro...
Fate Manipulation (Heavenly Eyes Allows her to "cut fates", or in other words, limit possibilities into a single outcome she desires. Myoujingiri Muramasa allows her to sever the "Karma" and Causality of her targets. She also has the luck to overturn inevitable outcomes such as having her heart pierced by Gáe Bolg. After reaching Zero, she is capable of shaving all of existence down to a single possibility that is totally unavoidable. She can also create new possibilities, instead of choosing one of the already existing ones), Likely Space and Time Manipulation (Her mentality allows her to bend space and time to their needs, to bring about the outcome she desires)
o), Invulnerability, Soul Manipulation (Myoujingiri Muramasa allows her to directly cut the target's Spirit Core or soul)

Bro...
Fate Manipulation (Heavenly Eyes Allows her to "cut fates", or in other words, limit possibilities into a single outcome she desires. Myoujingiri Muramasa allows her to sever the "Karma" and Causality of her targets. She also has the luck to overturn inevitable outcomes such as having her heart pierced by Gáe Bolg. After reaching Zero, she is capable of shaving all of existence down to a single possibility that is totally unavoidable. She can also create new possibilities, instead of choosing one of the already existing ones), Likely Space and Time Manipulation (Her mentality allows her to bend space and time to their needs, to bring about the outcome she desires)
o), Invulnerability, Soul Manipulation (Myoujingiri Muramasa allows her to directly cut the target's Spirit Core or soul)
BRUUUH.

Like what does he think Zoro will do against that? Just create new resistances and new powers/abilities?

But it can't really be thematically relevant now. B's only 6-C Key is full Biju mode so he can't use his absurd number of swords, or at least he doesn't

US: Mentions nothing of winning and losing, and only that it'd be a dope fight to see (visually and aesthetically)
Monke: AND HE'LL WIN AGAIN, KISAMAAAAA

Not everything is about winning and losing mate.

Since we are on the topic of swords
Is there any sword man that can beat this guy in a sword fight no smurfs or anything, preferably stats and speed equalized

https://vsbattles.com/threads/roronoa-zoro-vs-sasaki-kojiro.123196/
Kojiro doesn't have any crazy hax that Zoro doesn't also have
Since we are on the topic of swords
Is there any sword man that can beat this guy in a sword fight no smurfs or anything, preferably stats and speed equalized
Buggy D. Clown

Back