• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

FTL SEA MONSTERS AND ONEPIECE PLANET BIGGER THAN THE SUN
8.jpg
Wait One piece actually has a normal moon lol

Let's say that Luffy's speed at flying is 1 mach or 1225km/h, he flew for 72 hours to get there 72× 1225 km = 88 200 km. Bigger than Earth diameter.

Let's say that Luffy's speed at flying is 1 mach or 1225km/h, he flew for 72 hours to get there 72× 1225 km = 88 200 km. Bigger than Earth diameter.
If you find a good basis for the speed Kuma sends people, I might be able to calc a good feat.

Maybe if they've broken the sound barrier or something

If you find a good basis for the speed Kuma sends people, I might be able to calc a good feat.
maybe we can, but the speed will sound like it's overstated because whatever Kuma touches will be FTE in everyone's, 1 mach is already very lowball in my opinion.
What statement???
She said Luffy would Take 7 day to travel back to Sabaody, and She said this Again. But I'm just said that it would have 0.5 mach speed if Kuma send Luffy at mach 1 speed.

Btw Guys Do we Accepted Kuma Pad Canon as Light speed?
possibly Speed of Light Travel Speed via repulsion (Got in between Silvers Rayleigh and Kizaru while they were in a heated duel and claimed to his opponents to be capable of repelling air at the Speed of Light, though it is questionable if he is implying that he can move his arms at such speeds)

200w.gif

Don't ever do that again... I've been searching searching
My deepest apologies for getting your hopes up. Although, I could have sworn that someone said something along the lines of "Oda stated in a SBS that the One piece is bigger than earth or the sun". Upon hearing that from a "possibly One piece world upgrade thread", I browsed through many websites to see if it's true or not, and plenty websites said similar things (but they never mentioned Oda though).

So my memories might be rushy.

I think reflecting the air at the speed of light makes more sense than Kuma's hand moving at the speed of light, but since the Canon Pad is reflected continuously and Kuma needs to push his hand, his hand movement can actually be faster than the Pad Canon itself, LMAO. I could be Wrong at this point.

Back