• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The simplest Aizen CRT ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
purgy is suggesting to give aizen res to that for the same reasons as ichigo so it is related our options are
For the same reason that Mugetsu Ichigo was transcendental, since, he was unable to be sensed, however, he lost Mugetsu transformation, despite that he took the power back, as Yhwach stated, he does not have the transformation, which is the ''transcendental thing'', Transcendental Aizen remains unaffected by everything that happens in TYBW

For the same reason that Mugetsu Ichigo was transcendental, since, he was unable to be sensed, however, he lost Mugetsu transformation, despite that he took the power back, as Yhwach stated, he does not have the transformation, which is the ''transcendental thing'', Transcendental Aizen remains unaffected by everything that happens in TYBW
isshin directly states it is transcendental power not existence/form and as you said ichigo regained that power in tybw

isshin directly states it is transcendental power not existence/form and as you said ichigo regained that power in tybw
Transcendental Aizen remains unaffected by everything that happens in TYBW
787372414304518165.png

doesnt matter true shikai is ichigo becoming one too and the context of transcendence is about reiatsu level not forms
Transcendental Aizen has 0 anti feats
i agree, but the concept of transcendence isnt consistent in tybw which is why i disagree with the proposal, again its either retconned or others are transcendental too

i agree, but the concept of transcendence isnt consistent in tybw which is why i disagree with the proposal, again its either retconned or others are transcendental too
Until u show an anti-feat to transcendental aizen, nah, nobody could sense him, if people can sense Ichigo in TYBW, it just means that they now can sense transcendental beings, I don't care
787372414304518165.png

Until u show an anti-feat to transcendental aizen, nah, nobody could sense him, if people can sense Ichigo in TYBW, it just means that they now can sense transcendental beings, I don't care
787372414304518165.png
I dont need to provide anti feats for aizen when the main reason as to why he cant be sensed is flawed as it is contradicted in tybw with another transcendental character (or others scale as i said)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back