• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

That was Law's shock wille. It went through that exact forearm then her face. It wasn't Kidd who broke her arm, but Law's shockwave. (Kidd slammed into her full on frontal so there's no reason her arm should break based on the nature of the attack)
I didn't say Kid broke her arm, I agree that was Law. Kid broke her ribs as that's where he struck her.

I have a question. If we have Katakuri scale above Perospero, who scales to base Nekomamushi, who downscales from Jake, who can take hits from Sulong Inu + Sulong Neko, who scale to 1/4 Kaido's value, would Oven's durability in turn scale as well?

Katakuri > Perospero
Perospero ~ Base Neko
Base Neko =< Jack
Jack =< Sulong Neko + Sulong Inu
Sulong Inu ~ 1/4 Kaido's Value

Katakuri =< 1/4 Kaido's Value
Oven's dura > Katakuri's dura

It wasn't Kidd who broke her arm, but Law's shockwave.
I'm kinda skeptical on that to be honest.

After Law's shockwave, we see Big Mom's arm, and it's still normal:
Screen_Shot_2022-04-21_at_10.36.25_PM.png

After attempting to block Corna Dio with that arm, that's when it bends:
Screen_Shot_2022-04-21_at_10.38.05_PM.png

After attempting to block Corna Dio with that arm, that's when it bends
Didn't look like she tried to block it- her arms were wide open.
Kidd broke her ribs, like Emin said. But the arm break was Law. Not that it makes much difference considering damage is damage and broken bones are broken bones but still- my nitpicky ass I guess

I have a question. If we have Katakuri scale above Perospero, who scales to base Nekomamushi, who downscales from Jake, who can take hits from Sulong Inu + Sulong Neko, who scale to 1/4 Kaido's value, would Oven's durability in turn scale as well?

Katakuri > Perospero
Perospero ~ Base Neko
Base Neko =< Jack

Are we scaling characters that only appear to WCI to Wano feats? wouldn't that cause issues in the scaling chain?

I assume Perospero is just going to get a "Wano" Key, which Katakuri wouldn't scale above until he appears again.

Katakuri > Perospero
Perospero ~ Base Neko
Base Neko =< Jack

Seems like it would be better if removed Oven scaling to Katakuri.

Things are going to get really weird if we end up having base Sanji, Doflamingo, Capone and others all being a quarter of Kaido.

Seems like it would be better if removed Oven scaling to Katakuri.

Things are going to get really weird if we end up having base Sanji, Doflamingo, Capone and others all being a quarter of Kaido.
What even is it with Oven scaling to/over Katakuri anyway?

What even is it with Oven scaling to/over Katakuri anyway?
His justification is: "Stated to have the most naturally robust body throughout all the Big Mom Pirates excluding his mother, which puts him above Katakuri and Cracker"

It's a databook thing.

Katakuri > Perospero
Perospero ~ Base Neko
Base Neko =< Jack

This isn't entirely accurate

Sulong Inu alone isn't equal to 1/4 of Kaidou, Sulong Inu with Oden Nitoryu and Buso Haki is 1/4 of Kaidou

Something he didn't use against Jack

His justification is: "Stated to have the most naturally robust body throughout all the Big Mom Pirates excluding his mother, which puts him above Katakuri and Cracker"

It's a databook thing.
Robust body:" Evincing strength; indicating vigorous health "
Wouldn't that be along the lines of him having higher stamina/LS/Endurance than direct durability? More or less similiar to Ulti in that sense

Yeah uh,

6-B Oven durability would be taking the scaling a bit too far IMHO. He could be more durable in WCI but like Kachon said, Dura can easily change.

Plus that would lead to way too many 6-B's walking around tbh, ngl. Many. many people would be scaling despite never displaying feats anywhere close to that level or being shown to damage a yonko at all.

I agree with Oven being excluded, since that would put Vinsmoke Ichigi at 6-B which makes zero sense.

The main question to me at least is how does Perospero scale, since it's pretty clear that WCI Katakuri >> Wano Perospero going by the statements of Daifuku.

Also, speaking of, shouldn't Perospero as of WCI scale to being comparable to Oven and Daifuku? After all, it was stated that he, Oven, Daifuku, and Compote were Big Mom's four "monsters" who were just below the level of the commanders.

Yeah I do not see Oven boxing Luffy for as long as Katakuri did to be honest. He's got very high endurance and it showed, but I doubt he can take the hits Katakuri did (especially not from Gear Fourth)

I honestly question Oven having greater durability than Kata tbh.

Kata took hits from a Gear 3/4 Luffy who matched his AP.

Yeah I do not see Oven boxing Luffy for as long as Katakuri did to be honest. He's got very high endurance and it showed, but I doubt he can take the hits Katakuri did (especially not from Gear Fourth)
I personally do. Oven is criminally underrated. He only lost to people who could overhwhelm him with speed, but he just came back up. He's basically a Zoan.

He has the AP, Dura, Stamina, Endurance, Haki, and Ability to contend with high tier fighters in WCI. Though Luffy would obviously beat him, I don't see him going down from regular Gear 4 attacks easily.

Kata took hits from a Gear 3/4 Luffy who matched his AP.
There was talk of Diable Sanji being equal/comparable to Gear 3 Luffy, as them together could neutralize BM's attack, and Diable was stated to be stronger than Gear 2.

Oven could get up rather quickly from Base Sanji, which means its not that far-fetched to say that he could be near Diable AP and Dura.

Also, Katakuri is weaker and less durable than Gear 4 Bounceman Luffy. Gear 3 Luffy clashed with Power Mochi Awakening Katakuri to a standstill.

There was talk of Diable Sanji being equal/comparable to Gear 3 Luffy, as them together could neutralize BM's attack, and Diable was stated to be stronger than Gear 2.
Wasn't that debunked since BM was not aiming that punch at them?
Oven could get up rather quickly from Base Sanji, which means its not that far-fetched to say that he could be near Diable AP and Dura.
Debateable
Also, Katakuri is weaker and less durable than Gear 4 Bounceman Luffy. Gear 3 Luffy clashed with Power Mochi Awakening Katakuri to a standstill.
Kata still took hits from G3 Luffy (who was equal in AP to him) and Snakeman (who should be at least comparable if not above G3) and tanked through a lot of those hits.

Injured Base Neko and Base Inu<Hybrid Jack<Sulong Neko and Sulong Inu<<<Sulong Inu with Buso Emission and Oden Nitoryu (1/4 of Kaidou)

Jack does not scale to 1/4 of Kaidou at all, he scales far below someone who is 1/4 of Kaidou

I don't know what CRT you're referring to.
Injured Base Neko and Base Inu<Hybrid Jack<Sulong Neko and Sulong Inu<<<Sulong Inu with Buso Emission and Oden Nitoryu (1/4 of Kaidou)

Jack does not scale to 1/4 of Kaidou at all, he scales far below someone who is 1/4 of Kaidou
Even though this hurts Perospero scaling, I don't mind because Jack is a loser lol.

Seriously, he sucks. Not even a good "bad" character, he just sucks.

But Sulong Neko and Inu would backscale to Baseline 6-B (7 teratons), while Perospero would likely scale to Low 6-B+ (4 teratons).

Yeah that error has been there for a while.
But regardless, Perospero should be comparable to Oven and Daifuku, since they were considered in the same league.

Back