• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One of my biggest complaints is how they only have like 3 admirals to monitor AN ENTIRE PLANET that is not only 80x Earth's diameter (and has far more sea percentage than Earth), but has like 5 to 20 admiral-level individuals who are potential enemies.

That's absurd!

The admirals don't really monitor the "admiral levels" because they're in the yonko territory of the new world, which is one of the 3 powers. So they don't worry about conflict with pirates on that level except for the rare cases like WB

The admirals don't really monitor the "admiral levels" because they're in the yonko territory of the new world, which is one of the 3 powers. So they don't worry about conflict with pirates on that level except for the rare cases like WB
When it takes all 3 admirals, the fleet admiral, the majority of vice admirals, and a lot of your men to deal with the sickest and arguably weakest Yonko, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

They need like 10-20 admirals and 50-100 vice admirals (although tbf we know they have like at least 30 vice admirals already) if they want to overlook such a vast ocean, even if you remove the parts ruled by the Yonko).

When it takes all 3 admirals, the fleet admiral, the majority of vice admirals, and a lot of your men to deal with the sickest and arguably weakest Yonko, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
Dunno about weakest Yonko but regardless he had the most powerful crew which means more than a single individual.

They need like 10-20 admirals and 50-100 vice admirals (although tbf we know they have like at least 30 vice admirals already) if they want to overlook such a vast ocean, even if you remove the parts ruled by the Yonko).
True that. At least they have admiral candidates though. I guess the position of 3 is a must but I recall Oda having Momosagi (and the other dude) as "candidates" to the admiral seats.
So there's more or less 5-ish admiral tiers in reality... Only that's still not enough

Sanji was LITERALLY AFRAID FOR HER TO HURT HER HAND ON HIM
He was actively subconsciously (if not consciously) lowering his own defenses for her not to hurt herself hitting him. Black Maria does not scale to Sanji or Queen. That's just weird to say entirely. Even Black Maria didn't recognize herself as competition for the all stars and was petitioning Drake instead.
Dude calm down, it is not that serious.

If she was that weak like you're trying to claim, do you seriously think Sanji would've put up his haki at all? Him making his haki soft because he didn't want to hurt her doesn't change the fact that also he still activated his haki with the intent to defend himself to some degree!

Look, when someone like Eminiteable, Tempest or Damage says Black Maria doesn't scale to Sanji, then I'll completely drop this because I really don't got time for people getting all pissy just because I don't agree with them.

Another thing, in the official translation, Black Maria never petitioned Drake over herself to be an All Star because she didn't recognize herself as competition. Who's Who asks who would be the next Lead Performer if Queen was to die, and she's clearly responding to him, "I'm guessing you think it's yourself?" But I do remember hearing about BM saying it should be Drake in that horrible fan translation of Ch. 978 that came out before the official release.

Look, when someone like Eminiteable, Tempest or Damage says Black Maria doesn't scale to Sanji, then I'll completely drop this because I really don't got time for people getting all pissy just because I don't agree with them.
This is like a reverse power trip. 😭

Dude calm down, it is not that serious.
I am calm. I use caps a lot on occasion if you haven't noticed- sorry if that came off aggro, it's just a habit alongside bold letters every now and then

This is like a reverse power trip. 😭
^^^

Also
This sneaky bastard
Screenshot_18.png

Personally I like me theory I had a while ago that the SSG had developed a special Pacifista modelled on each of the previous Warlords. A Crocodile-Pacifista, a Mihawk-Pacifista, etc.

But I like the idea of Zoan Pacifistas too.
Imagine Zoro fighting and/or defeating a Mihawk Pacifista.

Also, I simp for Black Maria, but naw, she's not 6-B unless I write a random fanfic of her beating Gear 5 Luffy that becomes canon in ways unknown to me.

Well, since Tempest, Eminiteable, and Damage have all liked posts that disagree with Black Maria scaling to Sanji, I won't bring it up anymore. Just wanted to ask since it doesn't hurt to ask.

Imagine Zoro fighting and/or defeating a Mihawk Pacifista.

Also, I simp for Black Maria, but naw, she's not 6-B unless I write a random fanfic of her beating Gear 5 Luffy that becomes canon in ways unknown to me.
How odd, since I'm planning on making her WAY stronger in my Mass Crossover.

Will she beat Luffy? Nope.

Will she be one of the strongest Beast pirates? Absolutely.

Seems like they were complaining about both Utli and Page One during their first full introduction.
Nah, they were just annoyed cause Ulti was annoying.
They clowned Page One for losing.
These all observation haki users. I take their judgement in strength serious
imo it’s probably more of an age/maturity thing since their the youngest iirc, not like a indication of power.
Maybe for Ulti, but on Page One's side he was getting bullied for being weak

Back