• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He mentioned that he would change the ending if somebody figured it out, but I don't know if he was serious or not.

I think that it was in one of his questions and answers sections.

You should probably devote some time to catching up then, alternately avoid threads that talk about the latest happenings.

Monkeyoflife is living his life dangerously, this guy goes balls deep in spoiler territory and doesn't care, he's badass. And somehow he doesn't even get spoiled that's crazy.
😎 I know when it's the perfect time to watch... It's all destiny

Last edited:
He is a menace
giphy.gif

I won't kill👁... I can kind of control my power.

Everyone, I suggest you guys skim through this thread for anything interesting

New info for Izo was just dropped
[Image on the Right]
On Onigashima, he fights alongside his little brother "Kikunojo" and pulls off a perfectly synchronized combination attack with him!
Making his sworn enemy Kaido falter from the attack~!

[Image on the Left - Bottom]
Izo: It's just one "Admiral" don't let him stop you in your tracks!...
Izo: ...Come with me! I'll open up a path for you!!

During the "Summit War", in a chaotic battlefield, littered with enemies and allies alike, he shoots down one Marine after the other.
He encourages Luffy who was being held back by one of the "Three Admirals" and ignites his fighting spirit~!
Showing us a side quite befitting of a Captain~!
My favorite info though is this
"Unsuited for Swordsmanship"
In the past, unrefined as it was, Izo persisted with swordsmanship however after hearing Vista's words and I quote
"Let's protect what we have to with what we are good at!!"
He switched to using guns instead.

Bruh, this stuff is old, half of that stuff happened during marineford

Yes, it seems best if you please either stop repeatedly complaining about this issue, or stop visiting this particular thread.

Yee they can but isn't better to put warnings just in case if there are some spoilers?🤔
This is about one piece in general dawg... you should expect spoilers regardless if you’re going to this thread. You see how it says “general thread” it means we can talk about anything one piece related which is free to do, unless it’s spoilers for unreleased chapters, but in your case, those chapters are already here.

This is about one piece in general dawg... you should expect spoilers regardless if you’re going to this thread. You see how it says “general thread” it means we can talk about anything one piece related which is free to do, unless it’s spoilers for unreleased chapters, but in your case, those chapters are already here.
Oh find you.

Yeah no, the lightning has no effects and seems purely drawn to impress the readers visually.

Should we give gear 4 Luffy Steam manipulation? Ofc not, right?
I just noticed this comment

It's commented verbatim that Luffy produces steam, so this is a bad example.

I've been researching Haoshoku haki more and more to hope for lightning manipulation, and now that I'm seeing more different events (the sound of thunder when Roger uses Haoshoku coating in the anime) (the zap sounds from the haoshoku users) (the lightning staying on victims after they get hit with Haoshoku coated attacks [Zoro and Law]), I actually wanna discuss it being lightning

That's hard to gain.

Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are:
  1. making muscles of affected beings contract
  2. having an (electro)magnetic field
  3. being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning
  4. flowing through conducting materials
  5. the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general
  6. generating ozone or causing electrolysis.

Kaido, a lightning user (albiet his lightning is from his DF) has lightning manip accepted for his attack called "Thunder Bagua".

It has flowed through a good amount of conducting materials (Ace the sword, Murakumogiri, Kaido's Kanabo).

It makes the sound of lightning, consistently.

It seems like lightning

Kaido, a lightning user (albiet his lightning is from his DF) has lightning manip accepted for his attack called "Thunder Bagua".

Kaido also shoots lightning from his mouth.

It has flowed through a good amount of conducting materials (Ace the sword, Murakumogiri, Kaido's Kanabo).

Isn't that the Haki coating the materials?

What, haki will stop being spiritual energy and will be electrical energy now?
Busoshoku has been spiritual energy, Haoshoku can be electrical via the showings.

Did the lightning here affect the surrounding? We see one bolt of lightning hit that big hanging pillar in the middle

Back